WATER is Life & Canadian Water Wars & NAFTA & USA

Post material here to be added to wiki.iceagefarmer.com
Farside

Re: WATER is Life & Canadian Water Wars & NAFTA & USA

#1 Post by Farside » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:06 pm

So I went to that site, and to be blunt it is a difficult one to navigate. There is a lot of rambling and so much content that I came away without really understanding the big picture.

Harvesting permafrost for water? Sorry I don't get it. The economic and logistical costs of doing that when there is clean (by comparison) fresh water running into the oceans every second that would be a far more realistic proposition for collection and piping south.

If I were a big company looking to capitalize on water, I'd be sticking a big pipe into lake Superior. Or if I couldn't do that on the quiet I'd do it with a feeder lake in a quiet corner of Canada.

Does anyone have a short synopsis of this topic for people completely unfamiliar with it can come up to speed?

Farside

Re: WATER is Life & Canadian Water Wars & NAFTA & USA

#2 Post by Farside » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:37 pm

Interesting thing on McCain...
He died 72 days before the mid terms. He was the 13th senator, and the 33rd person in general to be laid in state in the Washington memorial. If you know the significance of these numbers then you realize there is more to that guy than meets the eye. Even the apotheosis or "raising to god-like status" process he underwent at that memorial is a big deal in the secret societies.