The Most Suppressed Information on the Planet.

Grand Solar Minimum: Science behind the cycles and effects, as well as historical analysis.
Andy F

Re: The Most Suppressed Information on the Planet.

#141 Post by Andy F » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:13 am

Bizarre Blaine Hail Storm 06-11-17
Now you can see on satellite feed just how "Roll Clouds" are formed,
via heterodyning using NEXRADs.

Andy F

#142 Post by Andy F » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:29 pm

Anyone study this thread enough to either confirm or debunk it yet?

Andy F

#143 Post by Andy F » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:24 am

WSAC Clinton NJ 11-8-2019.jpg
WSAC Clinton NJ 11-8-2019.jpg (56.37 KiB) Viewed 100 times
WSAC + NEXRAD movement.jpg
WSAC + NEXRAD movement.jpg (32.61 KiB) Viewed 100 times

Andy F

#144 Post by Andy F » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:40 am

Wind Turbines are powering the WSAC Towers on Oceans.
Wind blows strong over oceans. Does anyone actually believe, that that wind power sitting stationary out in the ocean with clouds appearing "just like that" is used to power homes on LAND?
Please recall that I shared the actual Patents which states the obvious. LINK to Patent here viewtopic.php?p=6331#p6331
They exist, they make Clouds using mass quantities of water from oceans.
WSACs on oceans fueled by WIND Power.jpg
WSACs on oceans fueled by WIND Power.jpg (41.86 KiB) Viewed 97 times

Andy F

#145 Post by Andy F » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:08 pm

Ya, think? That, just maybe, the 62,500 WSAC Tower systems around the world just might, have a leetle bit to do with the floodings?

Venice Italy, St Mark's Square - one of the lowest parts of the city - was one of the worst hit areas.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50401308

St Mark's Basilica was flooded for the sixth time in 1,200 years, according to church records. Pierpaolo Campostrini, a member of St Mark's council, said four of those floods had now occurred within the past 20 years.
Image copyright AFP

The so-called Mose project - a series of large barriers or floodgates that would be raised from the seabed to shut off the lagoon in the event of rising sea levels and winter storms - was successfully tested for the first time in 2013.
Is climate change behind Venice flooding?
By BBC meteorologist Nikki Berry
:lol: Nikki is high paid for being stoopid, or she is stoopid and can't see what is right in front of her face :mrgreen:

The recent flooding in Venice was caused by a combination of high spring tides and a meteorological storm surge driven by strong sirocco winds blowing north-eastwards across the Adriatic Sea. When these two events coincide, we get what is known as Acqua Alta (high water).
This latest Acqua Alta occurrence in Venice is the second highest tide in recorded history. However, if we look at the top 10 tides, five have occurred in the past 20 years and the most recent was only last year.
While we should try to avoid attributing a single event to climate change, the increased frequency of these exceptional tides is obviously a big concern. In our changing climate, sea levels are rising and a city such as Venice, which is also sinking, is particularly susceptible to such changes.

It's sinking because of Ocean Sand Dredging you Dumas people (edit: referring to meteorologists, NOT to IAF members)
Flooding is because THEY cannot control the weather with the systems of WSACs worldwide.
There is NO NATURAL WEATHER. Mother Nature died a long time ago.
Dumas people who believe in Climate Change are dumber than Frozen DIRT.

Andy F

#146 Post by Andy F » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:36 pm

Fast forward to ~18 minute point. [flash=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MenLAuqcFM[/flash]
David Dubyne is noticing and asking WHY storms are not moving normally, and the storm took a "dog leg" over into China :lol:

Ya know? It's really sad that people like Dubyne, who're asking questions, relevant questions, just don't look at the NEXRAD which steers storm cloud systems.
Or, ignoring the Patents and what they are designed to do, visual evidences, satellite feeds of Clouds coming from LAND in a sequential system of WSAC Towers designed to do just that, MAKE CLOUDS.
Photos of evidence.

A device patent is a funny thing, very specific as to what the device is meant to do, and what it does after companies build the devices and are adopted by countries all over the world. Years ago, Donald Rumsfield sold the WSAC Power Plants to North Korea (vassal country to both China and USA).

Hmmm, an FM Radio patent, build it to the Patent Specifications and then, it plays FM Radio stations. WOW!

As a Librarian, I can give gazillions of free books, do Patent research & give valid sources, but I cannot read it for people. I cannot understand it for people.

Andy F

#147 Post by Andy F » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:34 am

WSAC via NASA.jpg
WSAC via NASA.jpg (48.66 KiB) Viewed 38 times

8greenbeans

#148 Post by 8greenbeans » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:48 pm

Andy F wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:29 pm
Not yet. I'm barely scratching the surface. I check the new stuff posted but am really starting at the beginning. It's taking time.
☦️
Marine Corps Veteran.
USAF Mom. ANG Mom-in-law.
Army Daughter. Navy Niece.
8 Beans
5 Grandbeans
3 Beans-in-law
1 MrBeans

Andy F

#149 Post by Andy F » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:56 pm

8greenbeans wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:48 pm
Andy F wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:29 pm
Not yet. I'm barely scratching the surface. I check the new stuff posted but am really starting at the beginning. It's taking time.
Thank you for paying attention, I had a feeling you would, being military. I'm still impressed. So far, no one has responded except Christian.
For others, I think from Cognitive Dissonance, or, because it is so scary IF it could be true. It is true.

It is also a lot of information to take in all at once. I've chosen the key points and videos, there are a lot more, but am trying to keep it small enough. I'd spent countless hours over past few years, then went to the WSAC towers myself which clinched it for me.
I believe it is the most important information on our Planet Earth. It makes ALL other arguments of Climate Change out to be absolute bunk. People have the right to know the truth on everything.

I also believe that the GSM will end their control of information, but until it does end, they're still pulling the strings of LIES. The whole UN goal right now is to get money. The UN is broke, they have no money to pay the upper brass, and they know it. It is why they're setting up bases up in Utah recently and charging the gov't over $700K to finance their "meeting" that lasted 3 days.
I can't stand the UN, I know too much about their history of uselessness, dishonesty and 100% internal corruption.

Andy F

#150 Post by Andy F » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:31 pm

China has 150 other WSAC Coal powered plants. They can't stop; they have to make clouds.
WHY isn't the Untied Nations or their IPCC reporting this? It's hilarious :lol:

China's provinces building coal plants in defiance of Beijing ...
https://qz.com/1404934/chinas-provinces ... overnment/
Sep 30, 2018 China's provinces are secretly building coal plants in defiance of the national government
WSACs in China.jpg
WSACs in China.jpg (31.79 KiB) Viewed 2 times