GSM & Other Documentaries to Watch

Grand Solar Minimum: Science behind the cycles and effects, as well as historical analysis.
Andy F

Re: GSM Documentaries to Watch

#11 Post by Andy F » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:49 am

Howard, you must stop keeping us awake all night :mrgreen: Is okay, am a night owl.
I finished the post #9 video. Interesting video, confirms a lot on GSM. But the CIA, I know their history in fomenting Revolutions worldwide, & their FBI dupes who participate in False Flags. The Valerie Plame affair, she was CIA agent but her agent cover got blown during the Project Fast & Furious gunwalking program. I just covered that in the USA Self Defence thread & the setup for Civil War.
It does not surprise me in the least that the CIA has covered up the GSM & past Ice Age information.

I know the CIA moved most of their agents & offices up to Denver CO, in and around 2005. Denver is the USA's Intelligence hub now. They know Winter is here, and know more than they'll let on about GSM, it's coming. I feel it, intuitive based on known history & deductive reasoning.
Grrrrrr.........gonna watch your post #10 vids now.
Comedy viewtopic.php?f=24&t=440
Suppressed Info on Planet viewtopic.php?f=12&t=501
USA Self Defence viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65

Andy F

#12 Post by Andy F » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:17 am

The only reason why George HW Bush said that was because he setup the USA to fall, profited 9/12 while he did it, after having setup the WW2 Coup against Germany. The nazirite "tribe" was always here & working in the background somehow someway. The research is done & locked in stone, Bush aka Scherff family are traitors:
In Memoriam: George H. Scherff Jr. aka George HW Bush Sr.
Website giving solid research - https://geopolitics.co/2018/12/02/in-me ... w-bush-sr/

You have to know people to know who is who in this world. I know, but with the GSM coming up, it's become more of a fun topic to know the who dunnits, and how the USA was duped. I don't expect for the DoJ to do anything about it, since they're also born into the tribe, well the majority are anyhow.

anomalous howard

#13 Post by anomalous howard » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:14 am

You're a trooper Andy,
I was struggling about whether or not to post them just before Christmas...but the waiting woulda killed me...lol.
I went deep into 9/11 myself...nanothermite, remote controlled planes, missile into pentagon...J>e*<r>o>m#<e H?a"u@:e^}r...anthrax...Neil Bush...security companies for the towers...the Shanksville crash site and witnesses...maintenance crew witness accounts of the sub-basements blowing out before the plane hit...the money trail...the crazy smokescreens trotted out afterward to derail real info...etc, etc, etc. I wrote a lot about it...ended up with surveillance outside my house so walked away. I realized it was a done deal and I'd only get on a no-fly list for my troubles or worse.
I've gone up against "the cabal" 3 times...2 wins and a draw so far. The GSM is the next challenge.

Andy F

#14 Post by Andy F » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:26 pm

So are you...a fine trooper with your good values. I can tell what they are and that they're based on honesty to a fault, much like my own values. Where 'occult' simply means 'dark' or hidden from public & difficult to decipher. I could, but won't, cover the entire medical & deeply "historic" thousands of years of genetic issues of the tribe. The real KEY. I had to learn and study daily on medical & genetics for that for over 20 years, I did that and now I know, probably know way too much. I've had my "visits" too, but I was prepared. LOL.

At this point of GSM & our setup, I believe what I have seen based on history. That is all in the USA Defence thread. It is a giant puzzle of history, occult and open beliefs of various religions, finance, wars, then Science, Medical, and knowing governments up one side & down the other. The largest puzzle the world has ever known, and I do love figuring out big puzzles & mysteries. The Masonic numerology and astrological significance is also key to a greater understanding of occult rituals in our world today. At this point, I don't care, it should be discussed openly. Studied even. I do it these days as entertainment and to understand our world of mysteries. Does not mean I agree to be a LARP, despite the fact we are all stuck being LARP-ers.

The Twins, in their occult tribal world, are the two pillars to the entrance of the ancient but destroyed Temple of Solomon, entry pillars named Boaz & Joachin. Masonic Temples are built the same. The entire USA is Masonic, where the Twins was the one entry into the main temple of the largest temple in the world - the entry of USA through "Port Authority" for the largest Masonic Temple of the world - the lands of USA. The entire USA is masonic, it was a setup from day one in USA, most of USA was built by Masons. Washington DC is pure evidence that this is true.

911 was a deeply occult Masonic ritual, and the David Rock o feller had it planned from day one. There is a lot to that, you can watch the final "feller" of the "rock" of USA & the fall ritual here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j1pH8Ll5fw . However, the twins were originally built to fall, with hermetically sealed explosives inside the main pillars, sealed enough to remain viable for their "33" year ritual. 1993 WTC booming was the big setup, for the early work to be done to put in the thermite sheets & more, where thermite sheet only has a 10 year life span. Then they needed certain last minute "tribal" work to be done in the months before 911, and maybe a few more strategically placed booms. Once you know who, of the tribe members that is, was placed in all the numerous & most important & key gov't positions, then the rest makes more sense. The many years of our FAKE cold war, was the earliest takeover of USA, and allowed majority of positions in USA gov't & US Military to be replaced by tribal members, which takes many years.
Of the Scherff men, the "biblical burning bush" was key in that with his part in the creation of the original CIA organization. Prescott Bush, hung out with double agent & spy aka the beautiful belly dancer Mata Hari, and he was instrumental in getting her convicted and imprisoned.

Years ago, I finally figured the rest of 911 out from here - http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11demolitionexplained.html
It is a lot to study and take in. I know their names, their religious & secular affiliations and where in the world they generally hang out.
Understanding disinformation "artists" and how PsyOps work is key. On this page, it's well explained - http://algoxy.com/psych/whatis9-11disinfo-sitemap.html

Andy F

#15 Post by Andy F » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:03 pm

PS: bin Laden aka CIA agent "Tim Osman" had died of kidney failure in December 2001, I've all his FBI papers, which does not say he died in 2001. However, the tribe kept him alive, symbolically for the Albert Pike prediction of the WW3's war between Islam & Christians. The FBI could find no evidence bin Laden was ever guilty, in fact, he knew the tribe was the perps and he stated that early on. His death, in 2011 was also faked likely by SITE International's owner Rita Katz, the beheading video creator queen & the #1 video leaker to the press, especially CNN which is owned & controlled by members of her tribe.

Baghdad Iraq, is Mesopotamia, land of Ur, the Sumerians and the ancient Origin of Humanity, and is also the biggest key to this giant mystery. But it has been made out to be such an unbelievable story, that most people write it off as mythology. It's not, it is real. The tribe knew their time was drawing short, bible story wise, as a people not exactly chosen by their god. It would take pages to tell that part of the tales of "discrediting and disinformation" agents. Much of it can be found in the PDF Zone thread. Except for the most earliest book aka Kybalion, and the fellow named Hermes Trigistimus which are also keys to the giant puzzle. The archaeology......is #1, which caused a huge stir over in Tel Aviv around 1999, and became the impetus for the urge to get into IRAQ and destroy the archaeology. The tribe knows what they're doing there, and ISIL is also the tribe's agents who is attempting to finish up destroying the evidence. They can't, IRAN holds the final archaeological keys. Once you know that, you get it on why they're after IRAN now.

It is not OIL or Drugs, that is just a smoke screen. It is the final Holy War, but fortunately, the GSM just might stop it from finishing us all off. By the way, NUKES do not exist, only booms do. Dimona is a giant PsyOps against the world. Gotta know about Oppenheimer & Op Paperclip, the Scherff's & Tesla murder. Rockefeller is key there, for his oil greed, & everything else profitable.

anomalous howard

#16 Post by anomalous howard » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:02 pm

Well you've certainly gone a bit deeper than I have. Once I pieced together that they're engineering a script to try and falsely create an alternate reality to steer EVERYBODY from the path, I walked away from that research too. Got back on the path. Now they're not as relevant to me but I watch them because that's unfortunately necessary.

Andy F

#17 Post by Andy F » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:55 pm

I've researched the history for 50 years, I'm coming off of it now though. Mainly GSM is my #1 focus these days. I want to help people live through this trial, it's to be a big one. I still like to figure out those people & other mysteries in my spare time. I'm enjoying watching the tribe in their quest for hanging onto biblical relevance, they're not any more special than anyone else. The Charles Darwin agent, then the bible & the Scofield deal was a conspiracy since 1906 to promote the tribe. Right now, the tribe is working on banning the New Testament of bible, or, at least annotating it to make excuses for the kills. The Killing of Kings goes way way back, it is a Masonic ritual, coming from back in the days of the murder of Hiram Abiff in the Temple of Solomon. Since then, the masonic tribe continually recreates the killing of Abiff. They cannot help themselves :lol:

What a riot! That Holy War has been going on for thousands of years, it won't stop anytime soon either.
I just observe the parades, and laugh at their relentless folly, and carry on. However, when & if they rebuild their Temple of Solomon over in Jerusalem, then we might see a big war. Supposedly is being well funded right now by the various believers, by both tribal and non-tribal, and to be done in 2019.
Danged dupes, bringing about their own self destruction.

Andy F

#18 Post by Andy F » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:26 pm

"Those Who Walk Alone Have The Strongest Direction" Strengths and weaknesses. Know them.

Andy F

#19 Post by Andy F » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:25 am

When you learn that the tribal member, is deeply rooted within key positions in US Naval Intelligence & Analysis and is pushing for IL expansion, based on early Holy Wars and strategies used back during the Peloponnesian War during Thucydides' era thousands or so years ago.
And then after you know about the Dr. & his works in archaeology, and learn that the tales of "Israelites" were all lies and BUNK, but the tribal leaders continues to push tribal dominance lies onto the entire world, despite their knowing otherwise.

Part of the parade I speak of, is in watching all branches of the US Military who've been duped into destroying the archaeology as their 1st orders given as they arrived over in Baghdad IRAQ, for destroying the ancient Mesopotamian evidences and fighting those Holy Wars for the tribal lies. "Operation Iraqi Freedom" is the worst lie.
What a loony RIOT!
:lol:

DTIC ADA279504: Holy Wars: An Operational Analysis of Israel's Early Battles for the Promised Land
by Defense Technical Information Center
https://archive.org/details/DTIC_ADA279504

The Old Testament of the Bible contains numerous detailed descriptions of battlefield operations suitable for study as case histories. By way of example, the battles of Saul and David, as depicted in the books of I and II Samuel, are converted into contemporary operational terminology, and analyzed accordingly. If historical detail is viewed separately from religious significance, several books of the Old Testament and Apocrypha are at least as historically accurate and valuable as Thucydides' history of the Peloponnesian War, a cornerstone of the Naval War College curriculum. In view of modern day relevance, the case studies of the roots of the first holy wars in the near and middle east are clearly of continuing military significance.

I'd say that 99% of the world has little to no idea about why the wars are still Holy Wars today. :lol: They have never stopped. The tribe wants world dominance, but the archaeology is the only key to the truth and to be set free. We're all living under the ruthless rule of modernized Pharisees and we've been watching an insignificant bullying Pharoah which is not much different than in ancient times.
The Holy Wars will rage on, forever, until the spell put on the masses is finally broken. I'm of a positive sort, thinking the GSM will break that ruthless evil spell. It may not happen in my lifetime, I hope it does for you and yours. Outside the Science of GSM, I truly hope that my 5 decades of dogged study helps at least a few people, to better understand the world in which they live today.
Carry on!

The cornerstone text studied in US Military War College:
"History of the Peloponnesian War"
by Thucydides, William Smith.
https://archive.org/details/historypelo ... g/page/n16

Andy F

#20 Post by Andy F » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:21 am

The Virtual Museum of IRAQ (it is a beautiful website) :D
Enter, here - http://www.virtualmuseumiraq.cnr.it/prehome.htm

If you hover cursor over the artifacts, it tells you what they are.
Next, I'll share the Virtual Museum of IRAN.
There has been a major coverup, by the tribe.

Baghdad IRAQ Timeline, begins over 8,000 years before the Holy Bible was ever written. Actually, the Bible is a plagiarized book aka "The Ancient Plan & being used today as a ToDo List" whose writings were stolen from the book "The Sumerians" who lived in Land of Ur, in Baghdad Iraq.
The earliest written book is the Kybalion, Hermes, Thoth's Emerald Tablets, and then The Sumerians:
IRAQI Museum Timeline.jpg