GSM & Other Documentaries to Watch

Grand Solar Minimum: Science behind the cycles and effects, as well as historical analysis.
Kink

Re: GSM Documentaries to Watch

#21 Post by Kink » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:46 pm

Good video on the topic of our sun's changing color spectrum over the last few years, that of course, no one noticed. Thanks smart phones!

Andy F

#22 Post by Andy F » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:57 pm

Freedom from the Cave of Learned Illusions: from Plato's Cave, in The Republic
Gotta love Rolf, and his voice, he's a wonderful treasure for good people. It is interesting, Rolf has covered several topics I'd recently shared in forum, wars, Plato's Cave. Funny how that works :lol:
"Escaping from the 'Caves of Illusions' is important in the modern world that is riddled with countless such types of caves of illusions: the Cave of Manmade Global Warming the Cave of Spiritual Collapse the Cave of Inhumanity In the face of the Ice Age Challenge that is inhibited by many illusions, it becomes existentially critical for humanity to climb out of the caves, into to the Sunshine of the Real World.

Andy F

#23 Post by Andy F » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:04 pm

The Corporation.
Corporation.jpg

anomalous howard

Re: GSM & Other Documentaries to Watch

#24 Post by anomalous howard » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:38 am

Pre-Clovis, pre Younger-Dryas, PaleoIndians of Nevada: 15,000 BC and earlier: Consequences of natural cycles of climate and environment.

Andy F

#25 Post by Andy F » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:02 am

Thank you Howard, interesting program. Sounds like it was the Deluge times of floods?
I can't remember where it was, either Death Valley area or in Bernalillo area of New Mexico at the Native Indian archaeological sites, but there were sea shells everywhere in the desert.

anomalous howard

#26 Post by anomalous howard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Andy,

It's a good video for reading between the lines. They never address where the water in those lakes came from. Since it basically just evaporated off, it didn't come from glacier melt since there was glacial ice still in place by the time the water was gone. It had to come from an "event" well before the "Paleo-Indians" arrived to take advantage of the lakes and the flora and fauna supported by them.
https://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog ... after-all/

Andy F

#27 Post by Andy F » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:11 pm

anomalous howard wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:02 pm
Well you've certainly gone a bit deeper than I have. Once I pieced together that they're engineering a script to try and falsely create an alternate reality to steer EVERYBODY from the path, I walked away from that research too. Got back on the path. Now they're not as relevant to me but I watch them because that's unfortunately necessary.
US Embassy in Iraq Covers 80 Football Fields- A Behemoth From Which to Rule the Middle East

Next biggest US embassy, in Beijing, is one tenth as large. It’s 6 times larger than UN headquarters.
Why is America’s Baghdad Embassy the world’s largest embassy — and the largest by far?
"It's as if the US Embassy is there not only to protect American interests, but to manage the entire world from the heart of the capital, Baghdad.”
https://russia-insider.com/en/us-embass ... c168ba3f74

Howard, it is US tribal version of "Warehouse13" game is hidden archaeological artifacts, being shipped out to highest bidder, like earlier HobbyLobby's stolen & shipped through Israel archaeological artifacts from Baghdad. It is how history is stolen in this modern and ongoing Holy War. :D

Andy F

#28 Post by Andy F » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:18 am

Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim
God In A Nutshell, Trey Smith's main website - http://www.godinanutshell.com

Back when Trey produced many of these videos, about 3 to 5 years ago, I'd watched and then studied the elongated skulls, then it was just a matter of figuring out the reason after 911 to destroy IRAQ, Baghdad where the epicenter is found aka ancient Mesopotamia. There, is the Holy War to destroy the Origins of Humanity.
On the biblical Nephilim & elongated skulls worldwide, Trey Smith is absolutely correct, however he gets paid to travel to & believes in Israelites from Egypt, and Dr. Ze'ev Herzog has proven that story to be all MYTHs.
The coverup continues on and on ad nauseum.
Disinformation, take the evidences of the truth where archaeology and photos don't lie, ignore the rest as MYTHs.

Andy F

#29 Post by Andy F » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:58 pm

The Rise of Technocracy
by GAIA.TV

2 hour documentary - https://ia802903.us.archive.org/27/item ... ocracy.ogv

Can watch or download by Right Click on the lower edge of screen. It is Max Igan speaking on a GIAM documentary. The new 5G Cell Towers are primarily for Artificial Intelligence and Auto Driving cars & more.
I have followed up and researched the concepts and they're all true. I'm in a network of independents.

Andy F

#30 Post by Andy F » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:12 pm

Freemasons applied all their knowledge in football that is why it is so successful in our society. :mrgreen:
3 mins video - https://www.disclose.tv/freemasons-appl ... ety-336925