Truth and Lies, how they dupe the masses

Elew

Truth and Lies, how they dupe the masses

#1 Post by Elew » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:32 pm

The sky is falling!! The sky is falling!! We need to tax you to suck the CO2 out of the air, right now or you will all die!!!

Oh, and by the way we are going to sell it back to you after you pay us to remove it...

How CO2 Could Be The Future Of Fuel | VICE on HBO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb_8DJF6Hp0

Andy F

Re: Truth and Lies, how they dupe the masses

#2 Post by Andy F » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:09 pm

Hey Chicken Little! I kind of see these things as busy work to keep IPCC happy. I'd looked at all the dazzling new 2019 gas fueled cars & SUVs that are to be popping up in showrooms pretty soon. Very few hybrids, Tesla not doing too good.
I watched Chicken Run last night :lol: Chicken Insurrection :mrgreen:
When someone rejects you, don't fear, or suffer, for they are probably not worth your time ~Unknown.

Andy F

#3 Post by Andy F » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Billionaire Club & Numerous Environmental Agencies http://leftexposed.org/wp-content/uploa ... Report.pdf

Depending on which Billionaire is promoting what their business is, and how they conspire to:

Pg 33 - "Skew studies to meet their own business' agendas"
Pg 38 - "Artificial grassroots organizations" heavily promoted in media
Pg 34 - "Fake "Climate Desk"" promoted
Pg 35 - "Major online news taking hidden donations, Guardian/HuffingtonPost/MotherJones etc, to promote false propaganda..."

Pg 35 - Film "Gasland" was created to promote anti-fracking business agenda.

This report, is why I do not believe any media. I believe IAF & ORP etc, are far
more credible than any agency being promoted within any media.
When someone rejects you, don't fear, or suffer, for they are probably not worth your time ~Unknown.

Andy F

#4 Post by Andy F » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:12 pm

HOW DO THEY DUPE THE MASSES? My years in technology tells me how, and sharing tech with friends in tech. GSM tells me why. These, and many other patents are used everywhere possible. The right words (Ed Bernays, nephew of Freud) psychology and technology can sell anything, from Soap to Wars. Recently, reports have come out stating "Your thoughts are not your own."

Hypnosis & Nervous System Manipulation used on You when you watch Digital TV
Subliminal messages when you shop in a store that pipes in music

To be honest, TV for me is disgusting.

Example, watch 1st 30 seconds of ABC News intro:

HOW do they do it?
Using frequencies, bright colors, brightness to dimness which oscillates, pulsating strobe lights & colors. Use of color red in breaking news, is blood color, red is known to promote agitation or fear. Bull fighters know this, hence red capes.
The first few seconds in example is called induction hypnosis. Another proof, if you've had seizures or epilepsy, you're warned to not watch certain shows or play games with flashing lights as it could cause a seizure. They know.

"Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors" US Patent US6506148: https://patents.google.com/patent/US6506148
Abstract: "Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity."

Subliminal messages when you shop in a store that pipes in music.
"Silent subliminal presentation system" US Patent US5,159,703: http://www.patents.com/us-5159703.html
Abstract: "A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low or very high audio frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude or frequency modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener.
A computer program for manipulating the nervous system of a subject located near a monitor, the monitor emitting an electromagnetic field when displaying an image by virtue of the physical display process, the subject having cutaneous nerves that fire spontaneously and have spiking patterns, the computer program comprising:"

If you want to know the real & tested physical results of those & many other patents, go here to page 5 https://globaldossier.uspto.gov/#/detai ... 28/A/85707
Have you ever went into a store, to buy a couple things and ended up leaving after buying so much more than you planned and after getting home you wonder why you bought so much? Now you know why. But that patent is interesting.
In a different but very similar patent I traced back to source before, the inventor worked in Aerospace Top Secret facility, but his public business was installing hood ventilation systems in office buildings, stores, malls and schools. His patent made office workers work harder, faster, and not want to take breaks.