Other Government's Rumblings & Warnings

Andy F

Other Government's Rumblings & Warnings

#1 Post by Andy F » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Sweden distributes ‘be prepared for war’ leaflet (war, cyber attacks, terror attacks and climate change
By Sacha Dobler on 22. May 2018

Defence pamphlet shows how population can prepare in event of attack and contribute to country’s ‘total defence’
Pamphlet PDF here https://www.dinsakerhet.se/siteassets/d ... gelska.pdf [On Page 6 has good lists]

The Swedish government has begun sending all 4.8m of the country’s households a public information leaflet telling the population, for the first time in more than half a century, what to do in the event of a war.

Om krisen eller kriget kommer (If crisis or war comes) explains how people can secure basic needs such as food, water and heat, what warning signals mean, where to find bomb shelters and how to contribute to Sweden’s “total defence”.

The 20-page pamphlet, illustrated with pictures of sirens, warplanes and families fleeing their homes, also prepares the population for dangers such as cyber and terror attacks and climate change, and includes a page on identifying fake news.

“Although Sweden is safer than many other countries, there are still threats to our security and independence,” the brochure says. “If you are prepared, you are contributing to improving the ability of the country to cope with a major strain.”

Similar leaflets were first distributed in neutral Sweden in 1943, at the height of the second world war. Updates were issued regularly to the general public until 1961, and then to local and national government officials until 1991.

“Society is vulnerable, so we need to prepare ourselves as individuals,” said Dan Eliasson of the Swedish civil contingencies agency, which is in charge of the project. “There’s also an information deficit in terms of concrete advice, which we aim to provide.”

Nov 10, 2018 edit: US Dept of Defense "news" stated that NATO & other US Military forces were doing drills in the Norway area, and Sweden area was also mentioned as participants. It could be why Sweden's gov't distributed the pamphlet to their peoples.
"Conspiracy Theorist: One who asks legitimate questions about shady activities of people who're well known to be liars." https://www.archive.org :mrgreen: http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/

Andy F

Re: Other Government's Rumblings & Warnings

#2 Post by Andy F » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:31 am

December 10, 2018 Malaysia News. 3 key topics.

(NGO) United Nation's Committee on migrants to push for protection of undocumented workers, refugeeshttps://www.malaymail.com/s/1701671/com ... ers-refuge
"Plantation and construction companies who rely heavily on a migrant workforce claim that hiring Malaysians is difficult because they feel the jobs are too physically demanding or unsafe.,,The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in Malaysia estimated that there are more than 160,000 refugees or asylum-seekers in the country."

(Gov't) Malaysia's Home Ministry bans pro-communist book https://www.malaymail.com/s/1701147/hom ... unist-book

(Culture) Censorship board to cut LGBT content from films, deputy home minister says https://www.malaymail.com/s/1701876/cen ... ister-says

Basically, Malaysian leaders know films can easily destroy people's morals & breaks family structures through "adult" film industry. We saw it in California in 1960s. They know what Cultural Marxism is & where it came from and are revolting from revulsion of forced ideologies they see as immoral & damaging to their peoples. It's about time, & we'll start seeing this resistance increase worldwide in upcoming years of GSM.

Edited to add: What is Cultural Marxism? You can read here - https://mises.org/wire/what-cultural-marxism
Don't let liberal "news" tell you it does not exist. It does! It came right out of The Frankfurt School and it destroys the present culture of a country, a city, a town. You saw it in Charlottesville, but I know who they all were.
1950s Dan Burrow is a clue.
"Conspiracy Theorist: One who asks legitimate questions about shady activities of people who're well known to be liars." https://www.archive.org :mrgreen: http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/

Andy F

#3 Post by Andy F » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:58 pm

Criminales de Guerra Israelíes en la Patagonia Argentino-Chilena http://www.prensaislamica.com/nota6020.htmL
[Translated from Spanish: I tried to warn that the IL gov't "elites" are definitely privy to truthful GSM data, they've been in Patagonia & Chile for the farming for quite some time, and are scoping out good farm land in a more temperate zone. It is well known that the Bush {Ashkenazi Scherff} family purchased large numbers of farmland acreage in Argentina. There is proofs, and also a whole lot more to the story, and many other legitimate websites of Patagonians themselves.]

QUOTE:
PI24 / 12/10 If you are a lawyer warn about this to catch these criminals and bring them to justice, then you should talk to the authorities in a way to warn them and if possible arrest these Israeli war criminals, provide their names to INTERPOL or the local police in order to seize them during their stay in Patagonia in Chile and Argentina, stealing, selling drugs, doing military and / or scientific research, spying, and who knows what other special military missions, possibly training and preparing to invade neighboring countries, which have vegetation and geography similar to Patagonia. Drugs, is just income and a smokescreen of the real deal, IOF is planning on stealing lands.

Last week, a Chilean lawyer wrote to me congratulating me on my journalistic work and informing me of the presence of so many Israeli soldiers he encountered while in the south, whom he describes as rude and unfriendly.In Patagonia in Chile and Argentina you can find IOF criminals stacked everywhere, like piles of garbage. In 2004 I saw a huge number of Israeli troops scattering in southern Chile, some carrying electronic equipment on their backs and under their shirts, as if they were on an official mission.

I saw these Israeli criminals on boats, on buses, in the streets of cities and towns, in coffee shops, in restaurants, in hotels ... everywhere, on the left and on the right. Some of them identified me, and I also identified some of them who had been stationed in Hebron, but I kept my distance. I had to push an Israeli officer who wanted to talk to me on a boat south of Villa O'Higgins, and the other tourists did the same as me; When we arrived at Candelario Mancilla, the officer told me about his commander. There was a group of Israeli officers and commanders waiting for him in Candelario Mancilla. All of them were obviously on a military mission and not for tourism. That was my impression.

I know very well the criminals and officers of the IFO, I know the Israeli troops. I know the Israeli military occupation. IOF soldiers do not respect nature. They are undoubtedly enemies of nature. Soldiers only know how to destroy, how to kill, kill, cut down trees and raze beautiful fields and throw them to the ground. They know only the massive destruction of human beings. So what are these soldiers doing in southern Chile and Argentina? Why have you marked this incredibly beautiful part of the Earth?Why are Israeli war criminals now still sending troops, their special forces from different units, Golani, Givati, Death Squads, SHIMSHON, Paramilitaries, Military Intelligence ... etc. to PATAGONIA? What is the next step and plan for these criminals in Patagonia? Is the IOF plan the destruction of the nature and construction of more Jewish settlements in Chile and Argentina? Is the IOF trained during its continuous presence in Patagonia? What disaster will they bring to the friendly Chilean people, and why? He is describing Colonialism, which includes destruction before the takeover. In effect, it is to force the natives off their land and out of their homes.

Is Patagonia the new alternative planned to establish itself as the "Land of the Jews"? The Chileans also ask themselves these questions. They are also warned about tomorrow. The pestilence of the Israeli troops in Patagonia is causing congestion of the nose of the Chilean people. The patience of the Chileans is becoming very thin before the unlimited tours of the IOF in Patagonia. Chileans do not like the rough manners of Israeli soldiers in their country, and many already do not even like to talk about them. Rightly so, they're afraid & for good reasons.

"Nobody likes the presence of Israeli soldiers in Chile and Argentina." They are full of drugs, they are thieves, they are rude, unfriendly, and they are criminals, friends of what belongs to others. They steal towels, soap, equipment from hotels, steal from supermarkets, shops, and try to leave without paying their bills. When a handful of them arrived at the village where I was staying, 18 chickens disappeared from a house in one afternoon, a small fortune in a region where the climate is rough and people are anything but rich. "We prefer to remain without clients and still have the things that belong to us instead of renting them to these criminal rooms in our hotels," the Chilean people speak with deep sadness and sadness about the presence of these Israeli troops in their country. Source: abna.ir
UNQUOTE.
Give Peas a Change.jpg
Give Peas a Change.jpg (18.32 KiB) Viewed 179 times

Andy F

#4 Post by Andy F » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:21 pm

Why Did George Bush Buy Nearly 300,000 acres in Paraguay?

Posted On Apr 24, 2015 By Agora Financial It was Paraguay, but I think they bought up lands in Argentina as well. Agora Financial has access to financial data at Credit Suisse, and also NASDAQ. Now you know where GHWB's $240 billion went to that he borrowed on September 12, 1991 [bought land], money which he used to destabilize the Russian Rubles in 1993 leading to the collapse of RU and Putin followed. That $240 Billion that was due to be repaid on September 12, 2001. GHWB was CIA, he would have knowledge, and also knew that the CIA moved up to Denver CO, in and around 2005. These guys know about GSM. They're in the Intelligence field, they're not stupid, but are just gaming the system like political ponerologists and crooks always do.
SWOOSH - $240 Billion: All gone & quickly forgotten after 911.

The real reason George W. Bush bought land in Paraguay

Haven’t you always dreamed of owning 298,840 acres of land in… Paraguay?

We haven’t either, to be honest. But former president George W. Bush apparently had. Maybe you missed it, but he purchased all that land back in the glory days of 2005 and 2006. Maybe he thought he was investing in the next great retirement destination…

We can see it now… strip malls in their dozens, tracts of identical houses from horizon to horizon, fleets of Buicks and Cadillacs doing 22 in a 30.

Paraguay Land

Can’t you see the potential?

Or maybe the Bush clan had something else in mind when they purchased all that acreage in the remote Chaco region of Paraguay…

After all, it does seem an unlikely retirement destination. Bush’s judgment may not have always been the best, but still…

The Chaco is a semiarid, sparsely populated area known — to the extent that it’s known at all — for its abundant wildlife, rapid deforestation, nothing in particular… and what lies beneath it…

Our Real Wealth Trader and Outstanding Investments contributor Jody Chudley thinks he knows the true gen about the Bush land grab.

Jody says he has a “secret” about the Bushes. And he adds, “It has to do with an investment idea that’s hardly on anyone’s radar.”

The real reason Jody thinks Bush 43 and family snapped up nearly 300,000 acres in those semiarid, sparsely populated wastes of Paraguay?

Water.

That’s right, blue gold. Bush bought the rights to a veritable ocean of fresh, clear-as-glass, Grade A water.

His land rests atop one of the largest freshwater aquifers in the world: Acuifero Guarani, by name.

According to Jody, “Acuifero Guarani covers roughly 460,000 square miles under parts of Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay and Argentina. It is estimated to contain about 8,900 cubic miles of water.”

If you can’t quite imagine 8,900 miles of water, picture a pool nearly three times the size of California. That should give you a decent idea.

A fair amount when you consider that 98% of this planet’s water is salt water.

Of the other 2%, almost 87% of it is trapped within glaciers, hence inaccessible. Jody’s “trusty calculator” informs him that only 0.25% of the water on this cosmic ball is fresh (underground, or in rivers and lakes). Just a drop in the figurative bucket…

“Wouldn’t you love to know what high-level intelligence the Bush family has been privy to over the years that would make them go out and buy hundreds of thousands of acres of water rights in a remote South American country?”

How cheeky of Jody to raise such an impertinent question. But perhaps W knows something we plebeians don’t? Think of all the secret intelligence crossing that fancy English oak desk in the Oval Office.

And do pause for a moment to consider the investing opportunities this could potentially provide. We mention only in passing that his old man happened to be the head of the CIA at one point…

You needn’t own a tinfoil hat to raise an eyebrow here.

Jody came across a piece of 2008 research from Credit Suisse estimating that two-thirds of the world’s population is likely to live under “water-stressed” conditions by 2025. Quite a lot of people, that, and 2025 isn’t exactly the distant future.

You know about the historic drought conditions afflicting California and much of the Western U.S. But Brazil and other parts of South America are also in serious drought. And guess, dear reader, who happens to own a lot of neighborhood water rights? (Out of respect for your intelligence, we won’t answer that one.)

Makes us scratch our head just a bit, though. Does Bush know something none of us knows?

[Ed. note: Water will become an increasingly valuable commodity in the years ahead, Bush or no Bush. And Jody’s found a great way to make money from it.

He advises buying a diversified, low-cost ETF to ride this macro trend. His favorite?
Strong.jpg
Strong.jpg (1.36 KiB) Viewed 170 times