Ben Davidson drops the bombshell - And why I worked for months to get the data for this map

anomalous howard

Ben Davidson drops the bombshell - And why I worked for months to get the data for this map

#1 Post by anomalous howard » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:49 am

I read "The Adam and Eve Story" shortly after its declassification. It's why Maverickstar reloaded has been consistently featured on my Silicon Investor board. It's why I have been recently steering people to the Magnetic North Pole as I accumulated data. It's why I worked for 7 months to make sure I could acceptably accurately make the map below.

While there is VERY most likely NO urgency at this time, I would be remiss if I did not share this.
Ben Davidson at Suspicious 0bservers has chosen to drop the bombshell so....here it is:

Magnetic North is well ahead of the forecast provided by NASA in 2015. And preliminary data suggests it has taken the next quantum step up in velocity.

"When you look at the graphs in Figure 4 and 5 you will notice that at low geological activity the speed acts in a quantum way. In other words the Pole speed is grouped into 4 distinct speeds at 12 Km/yr, 16.25 Km/yr, 17.5 Km/yr and 22.2 Km/yr. The Geological activity at 12, 16.25 and 17.5 Km/yr varies from 175 to 325 Km/yr, and at 22.2 Km/yr it varies from 175 to over 600."

When you look at the graphs in Figure 4 and 5 you will notice that at low geological activity the speed acts in a quantum way. In other words the Pole speed is grouped into 4 distinct speeds at 12 Km/yr, 16.25 Km/yr, 17.5 Km/yr and 22.2 Km/yr. The Geological activity at 12, 16.25 and 17.5 Km/yr varies from 175 to 325 Km/yr, and at 22.2 Km/yr it varies from 175 to over 600.

Maverickstar reloaded suspects the next quantum jump in pole speed has started. The next update or two from him should make it clearer if it has or not.

"The Correlation of North Magnetic Dip Pole Motion and Seismic Activity"
https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access ... ?aid=80851

Andy F

Re: Ben Davidson drops the bombshell - And why I worked for months to get the data for this map

#2 Post by Andy F » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:27 am

Ben Davidson did a skillful reading of the story.
"Conspiracy Theorist: One who asks legitimate questions about shady activities of people who're well known to be liars." https://www.archive.org :mrgreen: http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/

Homesteader

Re: Ben Davidson drops the bombshell - And why I worked for months to get the data for this map

#3 Post by Homesteader » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:21 pm

It does appear that the upcoming pole reversal has accelerated - and is continuing to accelerate. From what I've seen, it appears that we'll hit the 50% mark where many believe the flip will occur sometime in the late 2020s into the 2030s, which is also when the GSM appears to be at it's worst.

Is this consistent with what you've discovered?

anomalous howard

#4 Post by anomalous howard » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:47 am

Homesteader,
There is preliminary data showing a possible step up in speed of the Pole. And one theory has it that when it hits 40 degrees it will go into full on flip. The estimate for 40 degrees of movement since the start of the migration, if there is no acceleration it would get there around 2025. With an acceleration, of course, sooner.
Sorry it took this long to respond. There's a lot going on...ack.