2019 RED Alerts!

Andy F

Re: 2019 RED Alerts!

#41 Post by Andy F » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:45 pm

Dorian Makes Landfall In Carolinas As "Pillaging, Looting" Begins In The Bahamas

by Tyler Durden
Fri, 09/06/2019 - 14:00 https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-09- ... ns-bahamas

"There's just no way everyone's going to get out," says a woman fleeing Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas, adding that people are trying to shoot each other for supplies.

"It's just total devastation... there's nothing left," exclaims one woman as she tries to flee the islands. "People are starting to panic... pillaging, looting, trying to shoot people for food..."

“People will be out of jobs for months,” 67-year-old wood carver Gordon Higgs lamented. “They’ll be homeless, no food. Nothing.”

Over in USA self defence thread, I've covered what it will be in USA, using NYC Bronx July 1977 as example after barely 12 hours of a Power Blackout.
I'm a realist. Drives me bonkers when the ignorant YT video makers criticize those who're sharing the reality of looting & rioting history and call it fear mongering or hate. The truth is, they OMIT those facts and spread the Kumbaya which is utter nonsense, when it comes down to hungry people, they'd better be prepared.

Andy F

Re: 2019 RED Alerts!

#42 Post by Andy F » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:18 pm

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/08/76728382 ... -in-oregon
Five young purebred bulls mysteriously showed up dead on the ranch this past summer, drained of blood and with body parts precisely removed.

Coming upon one of the dead bulls is an eerie scene. The forest is hot and still, apart from a raven's repeating caw. The bull looks like a giant, deflated plush toy. It smells. Weirdly, there are no signs of buzzards, coyotes or other scavengers. His red coat is as shiny as if he were going to the fair, but he's bloodless and his tongue and genitals have been surgically cut out.

"It's rugged," Marshall says. "I mean this is the frontier. If some person, or persons, has the ability to take down a 2,000-pound range bull, you know, it's not inconceivable that they wouldn't have a lot of problems dealing with a 180-pound cowboy."

He remembers his cow lying dead, her udder removed with something razor sharp.

"And not one drop of blood anywhere," Anderson says.
No Bloos Cattle Oregon.jpg
No Bloos Cattle Oregon.jpg (58.76 KiB) Viewed 51 times