The AI algorithms have changed now

walterceal@yahoo.com

The AI algorithms have changed now

#1 Post by walterceal@yahoo.com » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:06 am

Hello everyone, I wish we were all here under better circumstances but it is what it is...

I have been a student of human disasters and the rise and fall of civilizations among many science based interests since I was a small child. I am someone who was diagnosed as having Asperger's Syndrome, now referred to as a high functioning autistic. I see and observe things very differently than most people, have a very good memory and have extensive experience in writing code including AI scripts which I abandoned long ago. There is a significant change in the way information is being redirected and hidden from only two weeks ago. I monitor the major social media script's behaviors as I have been expecting a ramp-up on information control as we move forward.

I have spent the past 3 days making numerous posts, ranging from political, economic, climate, civil rights violations and disasters at different levels of agreement, disagreement and made several variations of the opinions using other accounts. Based on which of my posts were suppressed by filters or simply disappeared, marking which post contained what information, there is no doubt in my mind that a very aggressive script has been installed and it is a rather clever one at that... We need to bring over more people to alternate services on private servers now. We should also consider building some information packages with tons of good information we assemble ourselves and host the collection as torrent files which I would happily use my unlimited internet to seed... That's a whole lot tougher to filter out....

I posted a somewhat scrambled warning on certain key channels that are providing valuable information that there is a new AI being used... it's begun.

Walter.

iceagefarmer
Site Admin

Re: The AI algorithms have changed now

#2 Post by iceagefarmer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:24 pm

Was this across Facebook, youtube, twitter, ?

walterceal@yahoo.com

Re: The AI algorithms have changed now

#3 Post by walterceal@yahoo.com » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:58 am

Facebook, Twitter, Youtube were the one's I studied most intently as they are all owned by Zuckerberg... what a peach that guy is... Google just sucks as a search engine now so I primarily use DuckDuckGo for most of my clearnet and darknet searches alike although i would never use a clearnet browser for darknet... If you haven't already looked into the TOR browser and network, I strongly recommend them... right after you install a good firewall... LOL