What did you do to prepare today?

What did you do to prepare today?
Andy F

Re: What did you do to prepare today?

#361 Post by Andy F » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:06 am

Elew,
Most of the events in past 2-3 centuries are heavily coded with biblical & Numerology through Jewish Mysticism known as Kabbalah, which involves the Chakras & the 47 & 33 codes and it is a Psychic Attack upon those who're unaware. Those who're more perceptive would have noticed "patterns" more beginning in 1960s when media, radio & TV really became worldwide & in nearly every home. TPTSB (shouldn't be) do not like people to recognize patterns. I'm glad you do.

I keep telling people the Bible is TPTB ToDo List for them to manipulate & do man made events to fulfill prophecy in Revelation and also fulfill rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon, August 11, 2019.
Gahhhhhhhhhh, it's such a convoluted tale, the Tale of the Serpent throughout the ages.

Either they're all insane, or aliens really are in control & pulling the actors' strings. I know aliens do exist, the Phoenix Lights story of the 4 guys abducted...I can't say what I do know.

Happily, am up very early, I'm an original who sleeps twice a day like Agrarian people did before the Industrial Revolution & the Haymarket tribal riots.
Yesterday, I could not focus on my month long ToDo List for February, so I started a JDT, Just Do Today list, it morphed into a month long of projects to get done. Food & seeds list planning today.
Carry on & PPPPPPP! :mrgreen:
"Conspiracy Theorist: One who asks legitimate questions about shady activities of people who're well known to be liars." https://www.archive.org :mrgreen: http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/

harrybrown

#362 Post by harrybrown » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:10 pm

How did i prepare today.... I got on this forum & started to read...
i have an allotment & have seeds from last year already to go, beds dug over with manure under cover etc.... so its reading time while the snow is on the ground!

Which came first the plan or the action?
I keep telling people the Bible is TPTB ToDo List for them to manipulate & do man made events to fulfill prophecy in Revelation and also fulfill rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon, August 11, 2019.
Glad someone else has said what i have thought many times.... "it must be true because the bible said so... but with so many false versions... what to believe?
I have a king james version.

Harry

Andy F

#363 Post by Andy F » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:54 pm

Friendlies!
Glad to see harrybrown here! :D Now I know the PDF Zone thread gets a bit controversial on some topics, but there is a bible transcribed prior to the KJV, called the "Holie Bible" published in 1568, prior to the 1611 KJV.
The Holie Bible : Conteynyng the Olde Testament and the Newe
You can download it here viewtopic.php?p=1907#p1907
Spelling was different then, but it's not hard. The lower case letter "s" looks like an "f" without the cross.

Very early today I worked on placing February project orders. The electrical project items I needed to buy cannot be found in one store or 5 stores. I'd have had to go to a dozen or more stores, and it would have taken days and gasoline.
I saved $87 between Amazon and eBay. Amazon sells quantity, eBay sells individually. I needed 2 overlay hinges, Amazon $12.89 for 10, eBay $3.75 for 2. Free shipping for both.
So 2 tabs open, back & forth to pick the best price for the same brand & Model# items......a 100% Duty Cycle Solenoid on Amazon $42.89 but eBay $22.00 & they're identical,
and so it went. Same with BoltDepot, I can order 2 bolts for 15 cents each. Today's order was $16 incl shpg, if I bought in a store or at amazing I'd have spent $49 for the 4 different bolt/screws/matching washers I needed.
Now I think I'm done with the project needs. I'm still waiting for the 18650 battery holders for fire starter project.
SEEDS buying tomorrow, also dry goods.

I put the word out I want a couple more wood pallets for fat wood project.
My son makes cool looking furniture from old wooden pallets.
He makes, I barter or burn :mrgreen:
"Conspiracy Theorist: One who asks legitimate questions about shady activities of people who're well known to be liars." https://www.archive.org :mrgreen: http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/

Andy F

#364 Post by Andy F » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:59 pm

Saturday Greetings!
Hope all is well with everyone.
Up very early, gray skies & chillier than usual.
Got 2 smaller projects completed, 3rd one is half done but I'm waiting to receive a 12VDC SAE inlet plug for AUX power for 12 VDC tools. That will be the final Auxiliary wiring project to finish up, I think....... :D I keep thinking up new electrical FUN projects to do.
Today I keep sneezing & tickly nose.
Annoyed about vaccines, especially over the Oregon deal, WHO Org etc is considering having CPS go into homes to check on parent's children. WHO is concerned over "Anti-Vaxxers" and Washington state is about the same deal. Melissa & Aaron Dykes reported on it recently. Saw it on Activist Post website. I get Notifications from a few key legitimate sites.
I guess if you won't take willingly they'll try to force vaccines. Sickening, really, knowing what I know.

Working on unsubscribing to email notifications, keeping the desktop ones. Looking at ToDo List, see if I can cross a couple more off today. That's about it.

dirtmurphy

#365 Post by dirtmurphy » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:59 pm

I've spent the past couple of days working hard here at the farm. It warmed up so I ended the laundry room barn experiment. It didn't smell too bad and the girls didn't miss a beat laying eggs but it still wasn't ideal. Chickens are a little too crazy for indoors but overall I think we can live with having them in the laundry room during emergencies. I spread their used bedding over the third King Stropharia bed. Now I just have two berry beds, one raised bed, and one regular garden plot that still need the used bedding treatment before planting time.
I've also been busy building a new wood crib and hauling and splitting more of the poplar deadfall from the church a couple of blocks away.
Tomorrow I'm helping a friend at her farm in exchange for more firewood.
So much to do, so little time.

Kink

#366 Post by Kink » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:51 pm

Glad to see everyone keeping on, reading your posts is food for the soul in a time like this. @Harrybrown Welcome to the board buddy! I would love to see more people share their journey for others to learn from. @Murphy Good work on the firewood man, gonna get the chainsaw tuned today and see what I can gather in deadfall. At this point I don't know if there's much point in not cutting down the hardwoods and even fruit trees with how the rain is probably going to be even worse this year. @Andy I don't trust health care on a personal level anymore, was at the doctor's the other week and they asked me 3 times if I wanted the flu shot, and on the final No they told me my calcium was too high and wanted to draw blood instead, the first they've ever drawn blood in the office, but this is the same doctor that makes me wait 2 hours while they put all the people with yamakas before us... so I'm not surprised. @Elew You do beautiful work, very impressed! Good points on the chakras, pretty sickening to me researching them more how much the non energized ones resonate with me. FN hilarious about the trick feather :mrgreen: keep it up everyone!

Andy F

#367 Post by Andy F » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:21 pm

Andy F dirtymurphy harrybrown Kink...Elew! :mrgreen:

There is hardly any Sun today, rained for hours & hours, cold & damp and I feel older than sand.
Piddling around today, getting to be about that time for 2nd sleep.
It's time to get nothing done and I'm good at that :D

Kink

#368 Post by Kink » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:17 pm

Nothing wrong with that Andy, trying to remind myself how energy is going to be so precious someday and on a spiritual level I am at peace with that fact and everything else that I full well expect and believe in my heart is going to transpire. We are living through history, even now at the beginning of solar cycle 25 it's a humbling but also privileged thing that we get to prepare at all, not just in necessities but in acceptance of this fact that things won't be the same. No better time to take it all in and enjoy it the best you can, this sense of normalcy may become rare.

Left my axe on the splitting stump and it rusted, but got it cleaned thanks to the dremel + a grinding stone, cleaned residual w/ steel wool, easy to get razor sharp w/ a metal file + a vice and treated w/ gun oil + motor oil. Sealed some beans/meat, matches, and other things. Filled up more water bottles/containers thanks to the berkey filters and picked up the other two wood cribs that fell and covered them/put them in the shed for now, supposed to be nice the next couple days so trying to take advantage. Finally ordered a new printer too so can start tackling getting more dinero towards a wood stove/defense/security. Doors need hardened, would like boards ready to go for the windows, etc. Recently started a bug out bag w/ medication, p100 mask, first aid, utility knife that double as pliers, a fishing map and a regular map, compass, solar battery bank and a sealed MRE among other things :D
Last edited by Kink on Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Andy F

#369 Post by Andy F » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:31 am

Mixed Devcon 2 part epoxy glue with Talcum powder, to make stiff paste used for filler putty.
Good stuff to fill cracks with for repairs on just about anything and can be sanded & painted.
Imagine that.

dirtmurphy

#370 Post by dirtmurphy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:36 pm

I mentioned my friend the chicken breeder in a previous post. She's affiliated with the Livestock Conservancy https://livestockconservancy.org/. She sent an email to them last year detailing the need to concentrate on species and breeds that aren't grain-dependent due to looming shortages and price spikes in grains. To that end she and her husband started a flock of geese and now they're moving into duck breeding as well. Welsh Harlequins to be specific. They are calm and good egg layers. So yesterday I worked at her farm building a duck enclosure.
I also cut and split yet more firewood.
Today I need to work in the greenhouse and harvest vermicompost for seed starting. I'm harvesting it for myself and for another friend who is a retired horticulture professor from NCSU.
I'm bringing up my friends because I want to encourage everyone to go out and form relationships with people who have something to teach. Work alongside them so you can learn. We're addicted to our computers, but there's much more that can be learned by getting our hands dirty. These people are in their 70's and 80's. Their decades of experience won't be found on youtube. We need their knowledge and they need our strength and energy. Everyone wins in that situation.