Patrick Byrne, Medici Ventures, Soros and Quantum fund

Elew

Patrick Byrne, Medici Ventures, Soros and Quantum fund

#1 Post by Elew » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:36 pm

This is quite an interesting read... https://www.valuewalk.com/2018/02/georg ... -inc-ostk/

Patrick just dropped a bunch of funds into Minds, and immediately we saw censoring begin...I got this note

"We have some EPIC news!

Minds has just raised $6M from Patrick Byrne and Medici Ventures, a team dedicated to Internet freedom, advancing blockchain technology and decentralizing the web. This is a momentous step which will allow us to put massive resources into evolving the platform, building the team and expanding the Minds global network."
~~~~~

So of course I started digging, because any Ventures investor has one goal...to pocket as much as they can. Patrick is now on the Hardfork board, and Soros is pulling his strings.

I put up a post on Steemit with my digging results if anyone is interested... https://steemit.com/crypto/@elew/minds-steemit

But the bottom line? Soros has his hands in it all

Andy F

Re: Patrick Byrne, Medici Ventures, Soros and Quantum fund

#2 Post by Andy F » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:57 pm

What's new? Soros is all over the world, likes to help destabilize countries, usually he buys low cost money. Hedge fund betting.
His son Alex, Alexander Soros, is at a lot of meetups where violence gets started. Charlottesville comes to mind.
Apples always fall close to the tree.
I cant go back to yesterday...because I was a different person then...- Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Elew

#3 Post by Elew » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:30 pm

Speech by George Soros at the conference "Tackling hate speech: Living together online"

Shocking memo reveals George Soros behind Google, Facebook censorship
Freedom Of Speech, George Soros, Google-Facebook-Youtube-Twitter-Amazon-Apple Cabal, Internet Censorship, Media Bias

August 27, 2018 (WorldNetDaily.com) - You can't make this stuff up.

Never, even in my fertile imagination, would I have guessed that we would find a smoking-gun 49-page memo revealing how George Soros operatives, including David Brock, were there at the genesis, the planning stages, with their hands on the ignition key, of the most concerted, well-funded, diabolical attack on free speech in the history of America.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/th ... artel-memo

Andy F

#4 Post by Andy F » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:15 am

I have followed the activities of these snapes for a very long time & I know their MO. In regards to Brock & Media Matters, I had their PDF Shareblue 49 page document very early 2017. Brock either doesn't know, or he tends to forget WHO Alt-Right is, who created them, nor does he admit what tiny country recreated Breitbart news after Andrew's "death". It's all a sick ruse. What I did with PDF, was shareRED the heck out of it with a rather large group. I am member at scribd, but I cannot share a PDF as attachment here in forum, but if anyone else wants to read it, it is here - https://www.scribd.com/document/3375356 ... from_embed

I would like to say a lot more, and easily could, but I am biting my tongue :mrgreen:
Hint: Just imagine the worst, you'd be spot on. Most relatively normal people can't though, because their hearts are not cold like in those global snapes.
I still keep a close watch on bad apples, and still share their more important stunts, but my focus is 90% on GSM & prepping, as well as teaching those who'll listen.
Snakes are cool, snaPes are not.
I cant go back to yesterday...because I was a different person then...- Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland