Bitcoin to fund GSM prepping

Gekko

Re: Bitcoin to fund GSM prepping

#11 Post by Gekko » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:33 pm

This is just a heads up to any REDDCOIN holders.
I was about to start staking RDD and so took a better look at them.
Reddcoin is in partnership with a company called Invetaco or INVESTA. They are just finishing an ICO.
They say they are launching a Mastercard and world wide ATM machines.
https://investaco.in/
I looked them up on companies house UK and they are registered to 95 Uxbridge Road, Sheperds Bush, London.
It looked doggy because I know this road and its a dump.
So I went to pay them a visit and the address is an empty property office.
Further study shows that a few companies have been registered and folded at this address.
I looked up the CEO Nick Moore and he does not exist with the credentials that they claim.
I mean seriously could he not nick any more.
Looks like a total scam to me and I have sold my RDD
Contacted Reddcoin and they appear to have never met Nick Moore but insist that everything is OK

The whole thing stinks, do your own study before making any moves but this is what I have found.
If correct then this could be really bad for REDDCOIN because they have been used to bring followers to the ICO.

SunUp

#12 Post by SunUp » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:42 pm

Watching Mike Maloney's "The Hidden Secrets of Money". This series is really good and easy to understand. I have watched episode 4 several times, it covers both how the Federal Reserve creates money out of thin air & how the local bank does the same thing. I find that watching the visuals helps me retain the information better than reading it. Mike is a gold/silver guy but don't let that deter you from watching a really good series. I recently watched his episode on the block chain and finally understood the technology.
South Eastern Arizona

iceagefarmer
Site Admin

#13 Post by iceagefarmer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:29 am

Andy F wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:49 pm
(Canadian) Crypto Exchange Says It Can't Repay $190 Million to Clients After Founder Dies With Only Password.

Canadian crypto exchange QuadrigaCX says it cannot repay most of $190 million in client holdings after its 30-year-old founder Gerald Cotten, the only person who knew the passwords to its “cold storage,” unexpectedly died in India in December 2018, Coindesk reported on Friday.
Epic.

anomalous howard

#14 Post by anomalous howard » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:54 am

Andy F wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:52 pm
Scrooge Goes High Tech
Blockchain, crypto - advertised as being so "well controlled" that it has to be "better".

"New Age" belief systems - - "Raise your vibration", "We'll 'ascend'...........

"Can't you feel it?" The frequency shift??? I mean, it's OBVIOUS. What? You don't?????? Well you must be stuck in "reptilian thinking"...Sneetch. No star for you because you don't BELIEVE.

See David DuByne over there? Be more like him...BELIEVE.

We're going to carry the New Age financial and New Age religion control mechanisms over to the other side for the reboot...so you better believe.

anomalous howard

#15 Post by anomalous howard » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:20 am

Andy F wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:11 am
anomalous howard wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:54 am
Andy F wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:52 pm

"The Earth is FLAT!"

:lol:
The United Nations (which was started on October 24, 1945) exists as an official pseudo-governmental body. There are, however, scores of advisory committees, boards, and other non-governmental organizations (NGO’s) upon which the U.N. relies heavily. The two organizations I will be discussing in-depth are NGO’s that provide assistance, advice, and counseling to the U.N. officials and staff. They are the Aquarian Age Community and the Lucis Trust. The Aquarian Age Community (AAC) holds their meetings within a conference room at the United Nations building. How involved is the AAC at the U.N.? Take your answer from the AAC itself:

"We have an informal network at the UN, a humanity underground. It consists of those who are committed, aware, and striving to bring the New World to birth. It consists of people in high places and in low of the patient secretary who has been 30 years with the UN, but lives with the vision and the spirit; of the professionals, and undersecretaries and heads of departments who are acting out the imperatives that their own inner vision gives them. Some few are conscious of the sources of their inspiration; most are not. They are the Karma Yogis of our time-those whose path of spirituality is to achieve through doing-to grow through serving. They are found not only in the secretariat but also in the delegations to the UN, among the diplomats and their staffs, and also among folks like us, representatives of non-governmental organizations around the UN."

"The reams of documentation from which this article is based came from official sources":
https://amos37.com/the-united-nations-and-the-new-age/

“From direct experience of the shifting energies, it is possible to recognize that we are progressively moving toward the....":

Of course, if you are "reptilian brained" you won't "recognize" - Sneetch.
Last edited by anomalous howard on Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.