Bitcoin to fund GSM prepping

Gekko

Bitcoin to fund GSM prepping

#1 Post by Gekko » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Hello ice age farmers,

I have done an extensive study of the blockchain revolution and I truly believe that it is the deep state behind it. I will be happy to discuss this here.
I don't think cryptos are here to save us but are to enslave us in a system that we can not see yet controlled by AI.
We know the MSM is all spin and they are spinning the narrative of no future for cryptos.
At the same time Nasdaq and other large exchanges are setting up their own crypto exchanges.
As far as I can see the public are being scared out of cryptos while the deep state is investing.
I truly believe that this is because they don't want Joe public to have too much equity in the new system, they want you to borrow cryptos and be in debt again in the new system.

Now the point of this topic is I believe we will see the media switch at the same time as a financial meltdown occurs and start to write favorably about cryptos.
I don't want a Lambo.
My intention is to spend half of my stack in the next bull run on all the things that I will need to get through the coming years.
I am compiling spending lists in order of importance and will buy till the allocated funds are gone.
We don't know if we will have a grid down situation which will make our bank and crypto funds useless until the grid comes back.
Of course I am not a financial adviser, just sharing my opinion.

One more point, The window when cryptos are at their next peek and before the system crashes could be small, it could be drawn out.
If it is caught at the right time there could be huge discounts on some needed items. If missed there could be nothing to buy with that stack.

CreoleGenius

Re: Bitcoin to fund GSM prepping

#2 Post by CreoleGenius » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Buy salt now, in mass quantities, and store in buckets with Gamma Seal lids.

iceagefarmer
Site Admin

#3 Post by iceagefarmer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:33 am

CreoleGenius wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:17 pm
Gamma Seal lids.
+1 - I am loading up on these now -- Amazon was more expensive until I found a 6-pack: https://amzn.to/2N4LowB.

iceagefarmer
Site Admin

#4 Post by iceagefarmer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:39 am

Gekko wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:45 pm
Hello ice age farmers,

I have done an extensive study of the blockchain revolution and I truly believe that it is the deep state behind it. I will be happy to discuss this here.
I don't think cryptos are here to save us but are to enslave us in a system that we can not see yet controlled by AI.
We know the MSM is all spin and they are spinning the narrative of no future for cryptos.
At the same time Nasdaq and other large exchanges are setting up their own crypto exchanges.
As far as I can see the public are being scared out of cryptos while the deep state is investing.
I truly believe that this is because they don't want Joe public to have too much equity in the new system, they want you to borrow cryptos and be in debt again in the new system.

Now the point of this topic is I believe we will see the media switch at the same time as a financial meltdown occurs and start to write favorably about cryptos.
I don't want a Lambo.
My intention is to spend half of my stack in the next bull run on all the things that I will need to get through the coming years.
I am compiling spending lists in order of importance and will buy till the allocated funds are gone.
We don't know if we will have a grid down situation which will make our bank and crypto funds useless until the grid comes back.
Of course I am not a financial adviser, just sharing my opinion.

One more point, The window when cryptos are at their next peek and before the system crashes could be small, it could be drawn out.
If it is caught at the right time there could be huge discounts on some needed items. If missed there could be nothing to buy with that stack.
Excellent assessment. I agree intuitively with your stating that the cryptocracy is the genesis of blockchain/bitcoin, but would love to hear more about what makes you confident enough to put it out there.

One question: if the deep state were indeed behind BTC itself, why would they now need to depress its price to buy in? "Satoshi" is still in possession of remarkable wealth... the argument would have to be that Satoshi is the NSA/CIA intelligence apparatus, and it is now the big banks who are buying in. That, I might buy. (so to speak)

I'm not convinced it's BTC itself that will be the digital pheonix rising from the ashes of paper FIAT -- but perhaps something for which bitcoin is paving the way...

Elew

#5 Post by Elew » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:53 am

+1 - I am loading up on these now -- Amazon was more expensive until I found a 6-pack: https://amzn.to/2N4LowB.
Pleasant Hill has a comparable price and they accept BTC as payment... https://pleasanthillgrain.com/gamma-lid ... ack-orange

Elew

#6 Post by Elew » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:00 am

Gekko wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:45 pm
Hello ice age farmers,

I have done an extensive study of the blockchain revolution and I truly believe that it is the deep state behind it.
Have you seen these videos from Lynette? She had the entire Steemit crypto crowd up in arms, but she was correct...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYPsygSHnAs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCQKNvsIQxE

Digitizing assets, allows them complete control over everything, and allows negative interest rates. The ACC is the link between cryptos and the SDR, which is the global currency that has been in the making since the 50s.

Gekko

#7 Post by Gekko » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:56 pm

This will be long but it is the only way to explain something huge

I use to flip houses and was using self certified mortgages in the 90s-2000s.
It was so easy, I just went to a broker and told them how much I needed to borrow and we invented my salary to fit the loan requirements.
I was relying on this line of easy credit and so started to study the banking system.
What I learnt really opened my eyes to the nature of banking. Money is created out of thin air and interest is charged on this money creation.

Fractional Reserve Banking

The whole banking system is doomed to fail. I correspond with financial journalists and they do not have a clue how the system works, they just parrot the official narrative or they don't get printed. Fractional reserve banking is used by every country in the world except Iran and North Korea. Iraq and Libra were the other two countries that had not adopted the FR system and we know what happened to them with faked dossiers of weapons of mass destruction.

Fractional reserve banking basically is a system where the loan issuer only has to have 10% of the equity on their books to issue a loan. So when you or I go to the bank to get a mortgage we create the funds by our signature and promise to pay it back. We create debt and the funds are created out of thin air. So this sounds quite benign and so what if this is how the system runs. The problem is interest, because the involvement of interest payments causes scarcity and scarcity allows the introduction of legislation that would otherwise not be accepted.

Here is a simple analogy: lets say there are 11 of us on a remote island. I decide to set up a central bank and I make official looking pieces of paper with my face on them. I call them 'Gekkos' and I issue 100 Gekkos to the 10 members of my system with 10% interest. The economy gets going and they trade fish and materials and labour. Where do the Gekkos come from to pay back the interest? Each person has to acquire Gekkos from the others to make their interest payments.
At a rate of 10%, after one year there are only 900 Gekkos left in the system. What will eventually happen is someone will loose out and be in poverty. Even if every person paid back their Gekkos to get out the system there are not enough Gekkos in the system to pay back the principle and interest.

So they come back to me and ask for a loan and I say 'sure here is another 20 Gekkos' and I set the interest rate to suit me. This is inflation and why equity you keep in cash looses value over time.

Now in the real world it is more complicated because when central banks create money they is another party that buys that debt in the form of bonds. But at the end of a day the global financial system is one closed system so it ends up that the bonds are actually owned by the same people that issue the debt and that pay the interest. They are either bought by other central banks or they are placed in our pensions and investment portfolios. Its nuts.

In the last credit crisis it was the people and the banks that could not meet their debt obligations. This time it is countries that can not meet their debt obligations.

This can not go on much longer and this is why the system is spluttering and stalling. Without the exponential increase in credit the system fails. The 2008 crisis was just a splutter and what we are seeing now in Europe is the same thing just worse. Its called a 'crack-up boom' This is why we get charts like this (last few years projected but the debt is already higher than the prediction.

https://www.futuretimeline.net/subject/ ... h-2020.jpg

The cabal knows that the system will to an end and they profit from this knowledge every time.

There is evidence that the 'powers that be' have been working on cryptocurrencies for decades. The best evidence is probably the email from the NSA to MIT dated 1996, It outlines cryptocurrencies to the T.

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes ... samint.htm

This blows the Satoshi narrative out the water as the birth of cryptocurrencies

Seeing as though nearly all governments have adopted the doomed fractional reserve system it is not to far fetched to conclude that they have all been infiltrated by the cabal, along with the MSM.
So when we see the political drama I believe it is all a show to control us.
This is also the reason why all countries are endorsing the global warming narrative and covering up the GSM.

I believe the reason that we have seen a pump and dump in Cryptos was to burn early adopters while raising global awareness and forming a believable narrative of the birth of the new system while at the same time distancing themselves from it.
They want the public to be aware of the transition but not have any significant equity in it.
Their goal is to have us borrow cryptos from the bank and be in debt again. Pay interest on crypto loans through smart contracts.
Bitcoin looks like it will be the new GOLD and I believe 1 BTC will be worth multi millions of $ in the future (in value). And the deep state is holding Satoshi's first mined coins.

The confirmation IMO that the Deep State is behind Bitcoin has come this year with the futures contracts and official exchanges like Nasdaq starting to list top cryptos.

If one goes onto crunchbase.com and follows the money one can see that the groups that funded the giants of the dotcom era are the same that funded the first exchanges like coinbase.
I can't list all the evidence here but I'm talking about people like Marc Andreessen through Andreessen Horowitz, there are hundreds of people and entities and the dots connect.
If you are interested start with Google and the incestuous money web begins.

To summarize what I have learnt:

The Cabal is behind all the giants, they pick front men like Bezzos, Page, zuckerberg, Jobs, Gates and fund the startups. The banks are the largest investors of the stocks and the road map of these companies is planned way before the funding.
These giants form FOUNDATIONS that are tax free and it is these foundations that fund the next generation of enterprises in all fields in the progression towards total domination.

They had this planned out way way in advance, they can't take us to AI controlled smart cities unless they give us the stepping stones to get there. Computers - Internet - Smart phones - eCommerce - Cryptos - Quantum networks - Smart Cities

We are already on the next generation with the latest layer of crypto giants forming their own foundations, Litecoin foundation, Ethereum Foundation etc.

Charlie Lee is one of them, he went from MIT to Google to Coinbase and now working through the tax free Litecoin foundation.

Which brings me to the lightning network. I believe this will be the currency system of the new era. Bitcoin will be the gold, Litecoin will be the currency in the west while OmiseGo will be the currency in the east, also on the lightning network.

I'm sure there will be hundreds of other crypto currencies with use but there will be a handful of major ones where the worlds equity will mainly flow to. All they have to do is only list the ones they want on the major stock exchanges like the Nasdaq.

ACChain will play its part to tokenize everything but the money of the future, IMO, is already in plain sight.

All that needs to happen is for them to pull the plug on the current system and equity will flow from Bonds, Fiat Currency, and Stocks into the best performing (and endorsed) Cryptos.
All this helped along when the MSM changes is narrative on Cryptos.

I totally believe that they are going to crash the old system to coincide with the GSM so that not only is the public in poverty but also cold and starving. What is worse is they will spin it so that its all part of man made climate change and blame it all on us.

Elew

#8 Post by Elew » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:54 pm

What's worse is that they already have bail-INs in place and have already tested it out, so when they crash the fiat, we will pay for it.

But very well said, and I agree.

I agree with Lynette that they will use the digital currencies to head into negative interest as well..

Gekko

#9 Post by Gekko » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:50 am

Totally Elew, and I'm sure we don't know the half of it. Lynette is smart and I like listening to her.
A crypto economy will probably seem really good in the beginning but later I think we will find out that we loose freedom, especially if we talk like this.

One thing I can't work out is the grid down situation V's digital revolution.
I believe they want to take us to the digital era but I also expect a grid down situation but the two don't go together.

The best answers I can guess at is that either the grid won't go down or they have a plan to turn the grid back on but only in the dedicated smart cities with 5G.
This would achieve their Agenda 21 plan of population reduction and human settlement in the smart cities.

Either way If cryptos go up in the next year as much as I expect it does give us an opportunity to spend and prep for whatever comes.
I'm not expecting 1 million BTC next year but a X10 on my funds would sure buy a lot more stuff on my list.

Elew

#10 Post by Elew » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:41 am

Yes exactly...

The grid down mystifies me too...unless the major bail-in comes first...but remember, it is only really grid down for all us people who don't have massive bunkers and seriously protected electronics. You can be sure all the powers that be will be just fine and have access to everything we don't.

So maybe the question becomes what happens While the grid is down?

I mean, maybe they really don't think it will go down too. I do know many who are heavy into cryptos who have never thought for a moment that we could loose the grid.

Like you though...my goal is to make sure that no matter what games they play, or how many crops fail, how much snow comes...etc...we will be okay. I bought a bunch of wheat with the SBD I collected last year...eventually I will get more grains with the Minds tokens I am gathering now...