Welcome to the forum.

This is where you introduce yourself.
Bceremony

Re: Welcome to the forum.

#41 Post by Bceremony » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:32 am

Haven't been part of a forum since the teenage chat room days but I've been transitioning off of social media the past year so here it goes! Trained and educated in Dietetics, but quickly removed myself from this allopathic version of Nutrition when I saw how counterintuitive & downright harmful some of the practices were. Food pyramid anyone? :? Grew my own food growing up but I'm currently living in a challenging space to grow much (small backyard, little sunlight, etc.) so I'm here to learn! I believe we're going through a massive energetic change both literally and spiritually and we all have the option in this moment to ride this vibrational wave to the top, or be left behind. So...cowabunga man! Am I right?!

ruthveng

#42 Post by ruthveng » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:02 pm

Hi Folks,

As we all navigate through a world of misinformation and a feeling of having a dissenting voice contradicting what most sheeples TV tells them to believe. It is good to listen to and connect with like minded people that understand that climate does invariably change and Man has had little or no impact on that since time began.

I listen intently to your You tube videos and love the information it provides me with as I debate the lunatics on the left! This is also a great idea to provide insights and further information to others.

thank you for your expertise and the setting up of this forum.

yeolseacat

#43 Post by yeolseacat » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:39 pm

Thanks for setting this up Christian, greetings everyone from Devon uk,

siamerican

#44 Post by siamerican » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:25 pm

Thought forums were a thing of the past, but considering developments, Christian made a good case for their revival, at least this one, will follow up again in near future with proper intro...for now, know i hv started working a small plot pf land in a tropical zone in SE Asia, roughly 11 degrees lat. Just setting up basics for now, hv a bunch of unfinished biz bk in US to tend to next year though so hving this on hand shld things really start to htf 2020-2022, will be a good card to fall bk on

The Free Radicals

#45 Post by The Free Radicals » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:02 pm

Hey Crew

Hope to find time to check in and participate in the conversations, I am a follower of Christians channel and a couple of others in the global cooling conversation so I am up to date on most happenings on the subject.

I am in Australia and have a large urban organic farm in a zone that will be still a growing area though with some changes in the rainfall and temp zones.

Look forward to seeing other conversation around this subject of preparation for the global climate change.

Regards Russell

AV1

#46 Post by AV1 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:45 pm

siamerican wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:25 pm
Thought forums were a thing of the past
Definitely not. Forums offer so much more than Facebook groups and they're less open to censorship and algorithms only showing what "they" want you to see.
Building today for our tomorrow

Andy F

#47 Post by Andy F » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:38 pm

The Free Radicals wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:02 pm
Hey Crew
I am in Australia and have a large urban organic farm in a zone that will be still a growing area though with some changes in the rainfall and temp zones.
Welcome to all AU buddies.
Consider starting a separate topic subject: AUSTRALIA :?:
I've a good friend who lives in the NE, he might be joining up here soon after following ORProject and I think IAFarmer a few months ago.
He's working on prepping & has a family.
"Conspiracy Theorist: One who asks legitimate questions about shady activities of people who're well known to be liars." https://www.archive.org :mrgreen: http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/

Andy F

#48 Post by Andy F » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:51 pm

BrookeRN wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:08 pm
nurse who left mainstream nursing 10 years ago when I finally became disgusted with our mainstream medical model of disease.
In much agreement. Once you know what the elephant in every room is, disgust follows soon :mrgreen:
I will PM you soon on vax :evil: vax :evil:
"Conspiracy Theorist: One who asks legitimate questions about shady activities of people who're well known to be liars." https://www.archive.org :mrgreen: http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/

letmefnknow

#49 Post by letmefnknow » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:25 pm

Thank you so much for all you do . Glad to be a part of this forum and in the know.

Andy F

#50 Post by Andy F » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:19 am

letmefnknow wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:25 pm
Thank you so much for all you do . Glad to be a part of this forum and in the know.
Welcome here! Stick around, take your coat off & sit & chat a spell. :D