ok, Bee like that. Retired Industrial Designer joins the refugium

This is where you introduce yourself.
GreenDesigner1

ok, Bee like that. Retired Industrial Designer joins the refugium

#1 Post by GreenDesigner1 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:35 pm

Greetings from CT - FROM A USA retired Industrial Designer...Who still has 6 original Whole Earth Catalogs

I am Very impressed with Christian's Intelligence level, plus he is a good and kind speaker and thinker. Well done! I look every night at the channel. Thank you sir. As a digital 'payment', Christian, Here is the Whole Earth Catalog, circa 1968 http://wholeearth.com/index.php ( It was THE pre-internet book. )

So

My keyword interests are: EMP / EMF protection, Shungite, & 5G - because first we have to be able to think and function.

1 Shungite will lessen greatly WiFi radiations as proven with the Non-colony collapse- on video - bees www.shungitebeehives.com

Healthy Bees are important to the web of life- it seems the problem was the EMF in the sky. So I think, why not make the paint for the Beehives that stops the wifi? (It's shungite powder mixed in external latex) And also paint your house walls. A very good business idea, IMO.

2 BUT ( It is said Shungite will not stop 5G microwaves. Cannot verify this opinion.) ......So. Only water and earth will, so either we make an underground home(earth bermed) or design a system to keep water on your roof and walls all the time. This is not difficult and I ask the refugium to ponder this, for example I thought of a system of thin water pillows assembled in a grid and placed on the roof. -- Question is does ICE stop 5G? -- After that we may need clothing to hold water, or enough moisture, like 2 TYVEK suits welded together.-- ???? -- This would be a rain suit in reverse, designed to hold water to stop 5G 60gHz mm waves, especially with a hat and goggles for the eyes. Any creative folks care to brainstorm with me, ask.We have 2 years until it rolls out.

Many unknowns = must research, I can design it in 3D and get manufacturing after a prototype-but need science based 5G proofs of concept, AND a meter to measure.

See you soon. I am not on fb and do not post online at all;
I like to think, 'What would DaVinci do?'

Peace in wisdom to the Refugium people

GreenDesigner1

Andy F

Re: ok, Bee like that. Retired Industrial Designer joins the refugium

#2 Post by Andy F » Thu May 02, 2019 5:19 pm

Only way to verify Shungite paint under 5G would be to test it. Cannot test it until 5G is rolled out, it's not in AZ yet.
Best way to test, try to use a 5G device (phone, laptop etc) placed inside a painted container (box, or ?) and see if signal is blocked.
I'm not sure, but I think the Shungite paint, if it's like the leaded paints, it must be grounded to Earth.
I could do that test, if I had 5G. I've not made the Shungite paint, yet, but I'm thinking about trying it.

Do you have any idea how much Shungite powder would be required for a Quart of Latex paint, for maximum signal blocking?

dirtmurphy

#3 Post by dirtmurphy » Sat May 04, 2019 6:58 pm

For interior applications, why not mix shungite with natural clay-based paints? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag_QCHuoQgk

GreenDesigner1

Re: ok, Bee like that.

#4 Post by GreenDesigner1 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:10 pm

HI good idea but

The viscosity of a fluid is a measure of its resistance to gradual deformation by shear stress or tensile stress. For liquids, it corresponds to the informal concept of "thickness". For example, honey has a much higher viscosity than water.

therefore normal paint would spread better and allow 2nd color coat since the powder is black Clay based paints too much work to make for speedy use since when this is perfected there will be many surfaces to coat

LOW VOC paint does not stick as well as regular latex, I found it flakes off smooth surfaces

I went to an earthday fest yesterday and the Bee Booth guy had no idea about shungite for bees, but told me the hive boxes are pre made or assembled so there is a business opportunity - paint hives for beekeepers. Bees are everywhere in need...go for it. I will cover Connecticut good luck

Andy F

#5 Post by Andy F » Mon May 06, 2019 2:04 pm

This is probably the best website for 5G, with all the legit studies.

INTERNATIONAL APPEAL
Stop 5G on Earth and in Space

There are 83,032 signatories from at least 168 countries as of April 27, 2019
To the UN, WHO, EU, Council of Europe and governments of all nations

We the undersigned scientists, doctors, environmental organizations and citizens from (___) countries, urgently call for a halt to the deployment of the 5G (fifth generation) wireless network, including 5G from space satellites. 5G will massively increase exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation on top of the 2G, 3G and 4G networks for telecommunications already in place. RF radiation has been proven harmful for humans and the environment. The deployment of 5G constitutes an experiment on humanity and the environment that is defined as a crime under international law.
Read more here - https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/the-appeal
OR, AutoDownload the entire article & links to the studies here - https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/s/Interna ... e-ggnd.pdf

GreenDesigner1

Re:5G Birdhouses to Humans.

#6 Post by GreenDesigner1 » Mon May 06, 2019 5:40 pm

Good summary thanks.
my thoughts are

1 Ask a forum member is these cities with a 5G phone to help with experiment
EXPERIMENT
BAcKGROUND Smart Meters stopsmartmeters.org and covers https://smartmetercovers.com/ FYI IDEA to to make hybrid of screen and shungite dust in exterior latex painted on both sides. Staple to a small birdhouse, add access hatch for 5G phone (hinge the roof) and take to 5G affected neighborhoods and test if the signal of a phone call is stopped. Birdhouse will need to look Normal so attach screen inside. Video tape a test. If success, share and enlarge, If not, add ground wire from screw to copper wire ...10 Gauge- - about 1/16" diameter- to birdhouse and to stake or pipe in the ground....and re-test.

WHY: I saw youtube proof of smartmeter radiation stopped from impinging of neighbors, using the fence, 15 feet away, by stapling aluminum window screening to the fence.

2 - 2nd birdhouse to be covered in moss and large leaves; test and see. Temporary solution, leaves will dry up, moss cannot stick to bottom, etc. But will show organic matter works against 5G

3. 3rd birdhouse to be coated with above post about clay paints organic matter) mixed with shungite - 2 coats; test as above #1.

This will give us expansion to car interiors, home (walls), Greenhouses, and be a huge head start for the greater good. Volunteers, contact me for discussion.
Auto glass will have to have proper reflective film installed. Clothing: Downjackets could be done once above is known, but we need proofs

GreenDesigner1

5G+ is now available in select areas of the following cities:

5G NOW in select areas
CA: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose
FL: Jacksonville, Orlando
GA: Atlanta
IN: Indianapolis
KY: Louisville
LA: New Orleans
NC: Charlotte, Raleigh
OK: Oklahoma City
TN: Nashville
TX: Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Waco

The world’s first mobile 5G device

The NETGEAR Nighthawk® 5G Mobile Hotspot is the first device that will connect you to our mobile 5G network.

If you’re in one of the cities with 5G+ coverage and want to learn more about the Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot, fill out our contact form.
ABOUT NIGHTHAWK

My slogan is: When the S*it hits the fan, turn off the fan!