Does Genesis provide a framework for the control of humanity?

Farside

Does Genesis provide a framework for the control of humanity?

#1 Post by Farside » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:44 pm

The existence of climate cycles was well known to the ancient cultures. The book of Genesis for example describes how Joseph became aware of a 7 year climatic cycle in egypt, and how he exploited that cycle to strip the entire population of Egypt of their assets and cast them into bound servitude for the elites. What is left out of this account is arguable as important as what was in it. So let's explore this record and see how it stacks up against what is going on right now to see if it's the playbook by which the NWO seeks to achieve their end game.

Farside

Re: Does Genesis provide a framework for the control of humanity?

#2 Post by Farside » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:07 pm

So Joseph becomes aware of a climatic cycle through a revelation of pharaoh's dreams. He shares this knowledge with pharaoh, but it appears that this knowledge is kept from the general population. Notice that in the account of Noah, he spends decades warning the population and nobody takes him seriously. Actually, throughout scripture when God reveals important information to individuals then it goes on to elaborate on the fallout to the messenger when they disseminate the information to the population. In the case of Joseph, the scriptures are silent. And what was the reaction of pharaoh when he was told? He put Joseph in charge of operations. And what was Joseph's first act? He introduced taxation. He didn't warn the population, he taxed them. Had he warned them, then the scriptures would have surely mentioned the activities of the people as they individually prepared for the lean years. Instead, they detail a centralised process of stockpiling based on a system of taxation whose purpose was never divulged to the citizenry.

How do I know this? Because if he had, there would have been a riot when the government sold the food back to the tax base. Can you imagine a situation where a central organization had you pay into it with the understanding it was for your own benefit, and then turn around and return to you what you put in, but at a price? You pay to put in, and you pay to take out. That's asking for big trouble.

It was critical that this knowledge was kept private for the plan to succeed and the end game achieved. And I'm pretty sure it was Joseph's plan to enslave the entire population right from the outset, otherwise he would have divulged the information.

So here we have a blueprint for how to enslave a population and bring them under the control of a select few.

Andy F

#3 Post by Andy F » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:36 pm

It is all in the Tanakh. Also included is the Torah, which is the 5 books of Moses and first 5 books of the holy bible.
Has anyone closely read the first 5 books? If you did, and were able to put it to an example and be able to figure out the past 120 year history, and please do include John D. Rockefeller etc, of the USA then people might see it as a ToDo List for our ___________________________(fill in the blank).

The Talmud is a book of filth and a HOW TO guide do dirty dealings.

Hint: enslavement via communism.
Last edited by Andy F on Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andy F

#4 Post by Andy F » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:48 pm

Hey Farside, those 2 posts is probably THE most intelligent post I'd ever read.
TBH, it's refreshing that someone actually gets it.

Andy F

#5 Post by Andy F » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:13 am

Simply put, I'd choose being labeled as a 'heretic' and continue to remain free in spirit, and as free as the system will allow.
On the System, it is corrupt. As Nellie Bly found out. Then, the Rosenhan Experiment literally proved beyond a doubt that Psychiatry was a fraudulent sham and meant to imprison and drug you based on lies by those who prefer to be in full control of you. There were MANY other Psych experiments like Rosenhan.

In today's world, everything behind the scenes are built upon a System with the use of Mind Control. I spent way too many decades decoding the various Systems.
Of which, the common man is not supposed to question or dissent. Turn the other cheek, we're told. What did that ever get anyone?
The real thing about turning the other cheek, that ideology has been a form of mass mind control and allowed millions to become victims and slaves. WHO are the perpetrators? In each system or social construct there are the usual suspects and the usual victims.

I caution my friends to STAY OUT of the Systems, or you won't escape.

I do NOT have a victim mentality and I know who the perpetrators of true evil are in nearly every system. I see them as a House of Cards that fall apart by having knowledge of the underbelly, or inner workings and the Who's Who of the PROFIT systems of business.

On biblical, I condemn them all, just by knowing the truth about origins of bible, Constantine & his biblical killing of many thousands of his people. 1906 Cyrus Scofield and his farce when creating the Scofield Bible and the result was the 70 million brainwashed USA Christian Zionists.

Archaeologist in Tel Aviv, Dr Ze'ev Herzog, in his 1999 reports after over 30 years of archaeology work after he'd uncovered some real inconvenient truths which was quickly swept under the rug and the #1 reason for the new Holy War in Baghdad Iraq.

The truth is, when a people have chosen their selves by saying god chose them and that status construct is crumbling, they will go to war to hold onto their status. The key is the archaeology of the Sumerians. The other key is medical Genetics and organ failure of 25-40%.

All that said, I do believe in what I know to be true. There was a Creator, an Unmoved Mover and it's ELectrifying.
I follow Natural Law only, period. I wish to harm no one but words of truth cuts like a knife. Unfortunately, in the coming GSM there will be those known to be the most violent people who've abused the system of welfare who do not know how to prepare.

That is why I'm here ruffling feathers about the new Civil War. It will be over food and drugs.