Online Marketing - Share The Knowledge!

walterceal@yahoo.com

Online Marketing - Share The Knowledge!

#1 Post by walterceal@yahoo.com » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:16 pm

Okay, well this has been a bit frustrating for me to put together, mostly because I got in such a hurry the first time around to create and submit torrents for all the YT videos for Ice Age Farmer, that I wound up pushing the "ok" button at exactly the wrong moment, causing all 216 videos and torrent hash files to be instantly wiped out... It might be a blessing in disguise as I found a better Torrent seeding client and have decided to add another layer of marketing for all of the video files created by Christian on Peer to Peer networks as well. (and making backups as I go this time!)

I have starting seeding / sharing the first 58 videos I pulled off the YT server with over 150 torrent trackers and several P2P networks including the serverless node types so in another day or so, people will be able to easily find all of the "Ice Age Farmer #" series on all their favourite file sharing platforms. I am trying to make this as super easy for people to help spread the word as possible, just by doing a search for "Ice Age Farmer #" on their favorite P2P client or Torrent search service as I can. If you happen to use these types of services, please do a search for the series, download it and share with the rest of the world.

We don't have the budget to fight the Mainstream media or certain platforms censoring information, but we can still use our own computers and internet connections to share this valuable information without needing to do much more than share a collection of files... on encrypted services. :D

I will keep adding several more files to the torrent networks each day and perform a network reset on the P2P networks with updated videos once each week as it takes a long time to connect to serverless node systems when seeding files. If you can spare a bit of space on your hard drive and some bandwidth to spread the word, it would be greatly appreciated!

Current Torrent list: Ice Age Farmer # (1-212) "will edit these numbers as they change"
Current P2P list: Ice Age Farmer # (1-212)
Files Shared :212 Seed Sources (212)
Connected Nodes: 478
Walter.

walterceal@yahoo.com

Online Marketing - Censorship

#2 Post by walterceal@yahoo.com » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:23 pm

Okay, I am running into a few issues with this... I can no longer get the torrent files to show past my firewall even though I've changed nothing on my end. I suspect my ISP is blocking most encrypted packets I am trying to send out. I also can't get the latest video that Christian put out. I have changed my computer identity 3 times and am still being given the "you are not authorised to access this file" message when I try to archive it. Was anyone else able to archive the video? If so, please let me know via e-mail walterceal@yahoo.com

I am obviously going to find a better way of sharing the video files... I have come up with making larger batch files in zip folders hosted on free file hosting servers as an alternative so far. Any other ideas? Please share them with me.... I will be hunting down a selection of proxy servers today to see if that will help the situation. Not only are posts on FB / TW going missing within seconds now, the complaints about the censorship are also disappearing as well... I don't know about anyone else but I'm starting to feel a bit squeezed here by the ptb....

Here are the first 5 batches of videos in groups of 10:
1 - 10
11 - 20
21 - 30
31 - 40
41 - 50

(The files did not make it through the upload queue. I will continue adding to the file folder list once I find a free service that will work.)

Walter.

((I also managed to find a better YT downloader service... https://y2mate.com/ ))
Last edited by walterceal@yahoo.com on Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andy F

Re: Online Marketing - Share The Knowledge!

#3 Post by Andy F » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:18 pm

Files 1-10 are still in the upload Q. I did not check the others after 10.
I'll retry ~6pm.

edit: 4:45 pm,
your links say "No File Found" so I guess they left the queue?

On DL YT vids, can put into address bar either gv or pp...the 2 below are examples and are NOT live links
"gv" like this www.gvyoutube.
"pp" is www.youtubepp.
"Conspiracy Theorist: One who asks legitimate questions about shady activities of people who're well known to be liars." https://www.archive.org :mrgreen: http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/

walterceal@yahoo.com

#4 Post by walterceal@yahoo.com » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:46 pm

I obviously need to find a better file hosting service.. I spent nearly two hours uploading those batch folders, received confirmation of upload, the links were generated and sigh.... the files don't exist anymore... Maybe I should try several services at the same time and see which ones take. Might be faster than trying each service one at a time. It would be easier to find a paid service but I don't like spending money unless I need to... :)

I'm gone off on a job today, repairing a roof that collapsed after our last snowfall. I will start working on this again when I return. Thanks for helping check the file links Andy.

Walter.

walterceal@yahoo.com

Re: Online Marketing - Good luck...

#5 Post by walterceal@yahoo.com » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:27 pm

I came to a decision this morning... I am spending way too much time on my computer and not nearly enough time and energy finding more money, ordering supplies and equipment to help cope with what is coming in the very near future. I am giving up on participating on forums, chats, etc... and simply concentrating on getting ready. If I don't knuckle down and finish what I started by the end of this summer, I might not have the opportunity to obtain everything else I have on my list to acquire. I can't spend any more time trying to save more people. I need to concentrate on protecting my family now....

With all the escalations in crop losses, political unrest, censorship and the expected increase in all these categories, the shipping lanes and international commerce will be cut off from us soon. The magnetosphere is weakening much too quickly now for me to believe that internet will be available much longer either. It is in my view too late to reach enough new people in the time remaining to make a difference. I intend to spend every moment I have left, earning money, ordering parts and supplies and getting ready for this winter. I hope rest of you understand the urgency behind my decision... we don't have any time left to talk about this... I can't help anyone unless I ensure my own survival.

Good luck to all of you... see you on the other side!
Walter.

Andy F

#6 Post by Andy F » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:36 am

Walter, don't you think you might be having a bit of a knee jerk reaction and kind of jumping ship?
That reaction and need to abandon, pretty much goes with the spectrum of high functioning Aspergers Syndrome.
It is like the personality of a kitty cat, all cat's have Aspergers.

I use MEGA for files, comes from the brainchild of Kim, his Kim Dot Com era.
I spend 2 hours max on PC, unless I'm writing. Majority of what I post, are already in files ready to go.

One account can have 15GB storage at no cost. We could have several people get accounts. It's not that hard.
https://mega.nz/help/security

Back in mid 2018 ZDNet said there was a breach. I was not affected nor did I lose files.

You could also upload is batch files to archive.org
They can be downloaded by anyone into a ZIP or an individual file.
"Conspiracy Theorist: One who asks legitimate questions about shady activities of people who're well known to be liars." https://www.archive.org :mrgreen: http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/

bizdownloader

#7 Post by bizdownloader » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:52 pm

Bizdownloader is good website to download youtube videos, Facebook Videos, twitter videos, Instagram photos and videos, dailymotion videos, vimeo videos, vk videos from the below website https://bizdownloader.com/