Magnetic Induction - Electrical / Heating

walterceal@yahoo.com

Magnetic Induction - Electrical / Heating

#1 Post by walterceal@yahoo.com » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:04 pm

Hello everyone, I took some time away from online forums and chats to dive into some heavy research and further my understanding of energy production / manipulation. I could patent and sell what I have discovered but I would rather share it freely with others... Knowledge doesn't belong to me... it belongs to all of us! πŸ™‚

I have learned how to build simple generators that can power your entire house substituting insulated layers of insulated graphite foil instead of using copper wire. Electron density of graphite is roughly 7 times that of copper. A 1/8th inch wide strip of copper foil wound into coil will produce 30 amperes. A 1/8th inch strip of graphite will produce 200 amperes.

I have also learned that graphite will produce roughly 7 times the heat energy if copper when used in magnetic induction heaters. This model I demonstrated in a video online was fashioned using two six inch aluminium discs with a 0.1 mm disc made from graphite foil sandwiched between them, with a strong set of magnets arranged underneath the spinning disc mounted to a 12 volt 20 watt motor at 9,000 rpm.

With larger discs, better balancing, better distance tuning from the magnets, this 20 watt heater would run quietly in the background pushing close to the same heat produced by two standard 1,500 watt fan forced heaters. Getting 3,000 watts worth of heat by spinning metal discs over top some magnets with a 20 watt motor should interest most people I would think... πŸ™‚. Want more heat? Use bigger discs, more numerous strong magnets, more layers of graphite and stronger motors...

here is the first couple minutes of a 30 minute test. The final air temperature above the heater reached 82.4 F after 30 minutes. The surface temperature of the aluminium disc was hot enough to boil off a drop of water after I stopped the motor.

(I deleted all my videos on Youtube, they just tick me off too much to use anymore. You will find my videos on my Bitchute channel here https://www.bitchute.com/video/uAQuOBKix3z3/ )
Last edited by walterceal@yahoo.com on Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

walterceal@yahoo.com

Re: Magnetic Induction - Electrical / Heating

#2 Post by walterceal@yahoo.com » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:57 pm

I spent my weekend improving my 20 watt space heater and have made significant gains over the first model. This model warmed 800 cubic feet of air by 4 degrees F in 17 minutes.

Another way of expressing the production would be that one cubic foot of air was heated by 3,200 degrees F in 17 minutes.

I used the same motor and disc at 20 watts and have a heater that outperforms a 500 watt fan forced heater. My next model will use the same motor and disc but will become hot enough to use as a stovetop or with a piece of aluminium on top will convert to a radiant heater at a lower temperature.

Dare I tell you how much thermoelectric power I can generate passing this heat through a set of peltier modules and then a heatsink? ( A lot more than 20 watts at 12 volts... πŸ˜‚)

I changed my video host: here is my latest video

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uAQuOBKix3z3/

You will need a motor, two magnets, a cookie tin, some tape or glue, aluminium foil, a highly conductive metal, sheathed in a poorly conductive / poorly radiant metal and a bit of sandpaper.

This design can heat 500 square feet of living space for twenty watts of electricity. To put this in further perspective, an average car battery with a 300 amp / hour reserve will run this heater for 6 days on a single charge. At 30 cents per kwh from the power company, this costs about $25 per month to run.

If you follow my channel on Bitchute and are willing to spend about $500 to build the machine I will show you, you will produce a sustained 1,500 - 2,000 degrees F which will not only provide you with enough heat for a 1,500 square foot space but also a reliable source of 1 - 1.5 kw at 12 volts. 1,500 watts - 20 watts = 1,480 watts to store / use. πŸ™‚
Last edited by walterceal@yahoo.com on Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

walterceal@yahoo.com

Re: Magnetic Induction - Electrical / Heating

#3 Post by walterceal@yahoo.com » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:22 am

Taking it to a new level now... πŸ™‚

The principle discovery of the need for thermal layering as shown in my videos to increase overall temperature production is critical to my latest epiphany.

Metal conducts electricity better when it is cold than when it is hot. The higher the temperature, the greater the resistance, emf push back, heat production rate becomes. The key element to control when building magnetic induction heaters is containing as much heat inside the disc as possible before releasing any portion of that energy.

As aluminium radiates heat quite effectively, obtaining temperatures above 200 F would be very difficult and even if the temperature built up inside an airspace, the aluminium would fail above 240 F. The aluminium needs to go. πŸ™‚

I chose titanium foil as a replacement. Titanium is horrible at conducting heat, simply terrible at radiating heat, has 3.1% of copper's ability to conduct electricity and is stronger at 0.1 mm thickness than aluminium at 1 mm thickness while allowing me to cut 50% of the weight from the disc.

The heat produced by the superconductive graphite core will be trapped between the layers of titanium foil until it reaches the edge of the 0.1 mm graphite foil where it will radiate into the enclosed airspace at a much higher temperature than the current disc can produce.

I mentioned at the end of my last video that I was going to use an aluminium cookie tin as my airspace enclosure. I will be using a stainless steel one now. The aluminium would have melted. πŸ™‚

Waiting for parts and supplies... expect my next model in about a month.

walterceal@yahoo.com

Homopolar DC Generator coming soon...

#4 Post by walterceal@yahoo.com » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:49 am

I am waiting on some silicone tubing to be delivered but I've been promising to show people how to build simple, powerful DC generators and just wanted to demonstrate how ridiculously easy it is to build your own.

The finished model will use the silicone tubing as an insulator jacket while using salt water as a "wire". It should be very interesting to build. πŸ™‚

I have also made some progress with thermoelectric and batteries but I will post that later... here's a brief demonstration of a pancake coil generator made from a scrap of extension cord.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/z60GsKIa1aQe/