Andy F

Re: USA Self Defence & CC

#431 Post by Andy F » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:51 am

Source of inmate guns.jpg
Source of inmate guns.jpg (50.88 KiB) Viewed 109 times

Andy F

#432 Post by Andy F » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:03 am

Gun Violence Archives, kept up to date out of Washington DC.

Main page has several charts/maps to choose from- https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/charts-and-maps

Home invasions page - https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/quer ... 7206127826

To do a expanded search query, click the magnifying glass, then below choose "Add a Filter"
Example, I chose Arizona only, here's results https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/quer ... 57fd77e8a4

There are a variety of filters to choose from.
I'll be sharing it with Colin.

Andy F

#433 Post by Andy F » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:56 pm

Referring to the Fredericks Fair man who was sucker punched & died after the 2 teens demanded ONE dollar, in Maryland here viewtopic.php?p=5881#p5881
Investigation https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/loca ... 4601.html

Remember the guy Tariq Nasheed with his 240,000 Twitter followers. He's the one who has the youtube channel on the film THE PURGE, regarding that BOGUS Ethnic Cleansing Manual, and that website.

Twitter MOBs are inciting violence. The new wars are starting on Social Media. Thousands of likes and retweets.
Church Of Ogun.jpg
Church Of Ogun.jpg (49.28 KiB) Viewed 103 times
Church Of Ogun #2.jpg
Church Of Ogun #2.jpg (17.51 KiB) Viewed 103 times
Tariq Nasheed Frederick's sucker punch.jpg
Tariq Nasheed Frederick's sucker punch.jpg (86.9 KiB) Viewed 103 times
Last edited by Andy F on Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Andy F

#434 Post by Andy F » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:27 pm

Winter is coming, and so is Civil War, or, Balkanization into ethnic groups. God help us! People will be hungry.

I think most people don't get the relationship to Social Media and the Twitter mobs and starting real wars.
I just want to let people know what is going on, because I know...

Andy F

#435 Post by Andy F » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:58 pm

The movie of black serial killer, portrayed by a white man in the film. I hate LYING race movies.
Charles Carner, the film director KNEW it was not the KKK. But he did it anyways.

Who Killed Atlanta's Children?
(also known as Echo of Murder and Unanswered Questions) is a TV movie about the Atlanta child murders starring James Belushi and Gregory Hines. It was directed by Charles Robert Carner and first aired on Showtime on July 16, 2000.
This movie projects a conspiracy theory about the murders: that they were committed by the Ku Klux Klan, who then framed Wayne Williams.
Reception
The movie was critically reviewed in Time magazine by Richard Corliss,
who said the director-writer "blithely shuffles fact and innuendo."

In real life,
They tried to blame the killings on an Atlanta KKK leader, FBI had that leader on 24/7 surveillance for a few weeks.
4 more children were murdered, which ruled out the KKK leader.
Wayne Williams, African-American was convicted of 20 of the 29 murders after the DNA of the hair on a victim matched Williams DNA.

FBI - Atlanta Child Murders
All 24 FBI files can be downloaded here - https://vault.fbi.gov/Atlanta%20Child%20Murders
Between 1979 and 1981, approximately 29 African-American children, teens, and young adults—mostly boys—were kidnapped and murdered. A majority of the killings shared common details. The FBI joined the multi-agency investigation in 1980. In our files, the major case is called ATKID, short for the Atlanta Child Murders. The investigation was closed following the conviction of Wayne Bertram Williams for two of the murders in 1982; after the trial, law enforcement linked Williams to 20 more of the 29 murders (DNA). This release was made prior to the creation of the FBI Vault; the files have since been renamed to enhance the clarity of the information, but the content remains the same.
AJC article on Wayne Bertram Williams, easier reading - https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/atl ... cUWz98F9J/
Wayne Williams, and Atlanta police is reopening the case. Tim Thomas heard, he was one of his near victims who is now speaking out (short videos) https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/did ... 3ZiOmTDL/

And then, we have the government bombing of the MOVE house, MOVE was similar to old militant Black Panthers, Ramona Africa MOVE commune in May 13, 1985(or 1986?) over in Philadelphia. However, Ramona Africa is not portraying it the way it really was. They're not innocent.
Also, Mumia, a black political prisoner - long story.

So there are the two big cases, they're not over yet. If following along, like the Rodney King riots, caused the riots in Las Vegas.

Andy F

#436 Post by Andy F » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:19 am

Kansas City Strangler, Lorenzo Jerome Gilyard, Jr., had 13 victims, found guilty by his DNA on ALL 13 victims.
Both his brother and sister were also convicted of unrelated murders.

That's one case I'd followed, mainly due to supporting the Innocence Project on other wrongly convicted people.
The Central Park 5 is what gave me a bad taste and turning my back the project with disgust.

What's more disgusting, anyone can BUY a school.college Term Paper supporting those LIES from
Term Paper Warehouse aka The Research Factory.
Now, it gives new meaning to "buying" an education, "buying" a diploma.
We live in a strange world these days. Very strange times.

Central Park Five - Term Paper
https://www.termpaperwarehouse.com/essa ... ive/252722
Central Park 5 ...Central Park Five Discrimination and stereotypes have been a problem in the United States for a while now. There are many stereotypes for different races and there have been many cases of discrimination throughout history.

Andy F

#437 Post by Andy F » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:14 am

Let's say, you're a mother, out walking your 13 month old son in his stroller. Two "teens" demand money and you have none.
2013 -- De'Marquise Elkins, 17, is one of two teenagers (other one is 13) arrested Friday and accused of fatally shooting a 13-month-old baby in the face and wounding his mother during their morning stroll in Brunswick, Ga.
That mother, whose son was ambushed and shot by a mob of "teens" 5 years earlier, now has to bury her 2nd child killed by "teens".

Crickets.
Can't see forest for the Trees.jpg
Can't see forest for the Trees.jpg (11.83 KiB) Viewed 86 times

Andy F

#438 Post by Andy F » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:58 am

Dallas Texas police shooting of Atatiana. I can find thousands more. Civil War is coming with Winter.
Black Twitter - has busy SoMe, ~55K followers and follows Tariq Nasheed.
williedlive twitter.jpg
williedlive twitter.jpg (20.42 KiB) Viewed 80 times
Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKd5U7OAFuA
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/B3YHtcBB0jt ... _copy_link
Williedlive on Dallas.jpg
Williedlive on Dallas.jpg (67.64 KiB) Viewed 80 times
Attachments
williedlive twitter.jpg
williedlive twitter.jpg (20.42 KiB) Viewed 82 times

Andy F

#439 Post by Andy F » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:49 am

I want to reiterate, I am NOT violent. I am NOT hateful and am probably kinder than most people.
Knowing the racial and race riot history of USA and their agitators is NOT racist, racism, or race hate, or hate according to the nonsense of the propagandists aka ADL or SPLC.
I feel their antisemitism card is nothing more than the race card to shut down criticism of negative & violent destructive behaviors.
I denounce those "business of hate" groups for their constant creation of hate for profit. I know how they do it, via Media, and nowadays through Social Media (SoMe). Right now, the Black community are on high alert and are organizing quietly.
Even police depts are on alert, as is the US Army after Ferguson.

Being aware of "programmed people" potentials for racially violent & racial extremists type people and taking steps to prevent being a victim is NOT racist; disturbing? Yes it is.
I am well aware of old Southern history of KKK, white racism, and also white violence, gangs etc.

However, what I've seen in past 10+ years is the programmed black on white violence and without hardly any consequences.
I also know white groups are now going silent, not so much the known white gangs, but regular white people & their communities.
They do not want violence, they just want to survive too.

On knowing the Black Leadership education system, the history of militant racist groups and communism and its political bent?
Media won't tell you; heck, even modern colleges won't teach it; it is all controlled information, just like the Police are being choked with the Don't Name It program.

My one and only goal here in Self Defence thread in forum has been to share just enough critical information to hopefully, help make more people aware of what the potentials for violence are in the coming Winter and the food issues in 2020 & beyond.
Other than just wandering slow moving & hungry zombie types.
YES, it's a lot of information. NO you cannot just read one post which would take information out of context.

TBH, I hope for the best for all on all sides after sides are taken. I do believe in good community sharing.
All who seek what they don't have (food/goods) will take sides, it is natural, normal behavior of tribes.
Its always been tribal; birds of a feather....and even more so during the worst of times.

Andy F

#440 Post by Andy F » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:13 am

FBI, still watching, gathering the ongoing "news" and other reports on extremists and Black gangs.
Yes, they all watch Social Media right along with the US Army and also National Gang Intelligence Center and Department of Homeland Security and ICE and INTERPOL.
They all work together.
Gang's are dumb, they won't win, some will get killed, but the Privatized Prisons owned by the RICH are who ultimately win.

August 2017 - 1 click AutoDownload only - https://vault.fbi.gov/black-identity-ex ... nload/file

OR,