USA Self Defence & CC

Andy F

Re: USA Self Defence & CC

#461 Post by Andy F » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:18 pm

2014 "We are ruining a nation." 2020, better be prepared for the Graduates with an A grade (F)

Damian Holmes - 1 year ago (2018)
Everything he said is 1000% true, all over the country. I’m in year 12 as a high school teacher and have personally experienced everything he mentioned. And for those who think the answer is more black male teachers - I am one.

Lee McNulty is now retired after 27-years as a public school teacher in Paterson, New Jersey. His descriptions of the school in which he worked, a regular district public school, are chilling. He says, "Gangs of kids will roam the building; they're looking for a certain person. They'll walk into the classroom. They'll find that kid and just start a fight in that class."

He says, "Our school is an indoor street corner. When I walk in that building, I have no idea anymore the concept of what right and wrong is." McNulty says the goings on in the school are no secret to the administration -- after all, much of it is caught on the security cameras. He says the administration is more interested creating the facade of normalcy than correcting the problems.

He tells the story of students who had sex in the high school stairwell, and the event was "hushed up," so parents and public would never know. He also kept data on school attendance, finding that the average student missed class 33 days/year. He also says that final exam dates are set two weeks before the end of the year, designed to guarantee almost no education goes on during the final two weeks.
The interviewer is Bob Bowdon of Choice Media.
Mainstream media outlets picked up the story: NJ.com: https://www.nj.com/passaic-county/2014/ ... video.html
Last edited by Andy F on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andy F

#462 Post by Andy F » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:29 pm

Those High School "kids" are all now out of school and are uneducated and still violent.
Those with a prison job are guaranteed a job.

1990s, I tutored a few African (Nigerian & Sudanese) blacks at Loyola, those are who were held to a standard for college grades to remain in College sports.
Subjects? Remedial in Math, English, Reading and how to print letters, I could not teach cursive writing skills, they couldn't do it.
I have to admit, they really did try, & were kind and softspoken. I volunteered, did it for no cost.
They were 6' 7" and taller, like Vamba Donzo, killer in Scottsdale AZ.

'Kill all white people': Accused killer who targeted white people - 6 Deaths.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... ix-deaths/
Mar 05, 2018 · 'Kill all white people': Accused killer who targeted white victims now charged in six deaths. Fredrick D. Scott on Aug. 13. (Courtesy of Jackson County, Mo.)
For a year, the walking and biking trails snaking through south Kansas City, Mo., were plagued with bloodshed.
Beginning in August 2016 and continuing deep into the next year, the bodies of hikers and dog walkers were found dead along the city’s Indian Creek trail or on nearby roadways. They were all shot. They were all middle-aged. They were all white.

Andy F

#463 Post by Andy F » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:38 am

DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Detectives with the Dallas Police Department have identified two men in connection to the shooting death of ex-NBA player Andre Emmett, 37. https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/10/21/pol ... ssion=true
His body was found by a passerby at 2:30 a.m. Sept. 23 on the side of the street at 1800 N. Prairie Avenue, near Munger Avenue as he was pulling into his driveway. First responders transported the father of two to a nearby hospital where he died.

Through the course of the investigation they determined that Michael Lucky, 29, and Keith Johnson, 32, were responsible for Emmett’s death.
BLM 2 men Andre Emmett NBA.jpg
BLM 2 men Andre Emmett NBA.jpg (24.67 KiB) Viewed 142 times

Andy F

#464 Post by Andy F » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:24 am

Shutdown of drug-infested hotel that bred violence and death
https://www.dea.gov/press-releases/2019 ... -and-death
The indictment against Mr. Mun also includes drug charges against several dealers, including Erick Dewayne Freemen, aka "Stuff," Kendrick Lamel Washington, aka "Kiki", Kimberly Rosha Robinson, aka "Miss K," and others. Mr. Freeman and Mr. Washington have also been charged with firearm offenses.

U.S. Attorney Uses Civil and Criminal Authorities to Shut ...

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndtx/pr/us ... sted-hotel
The indictment against Mr. Mun also includes drug charges against several dealers, including Erick Dewayne Freemen, aka "Stuff," Kendrick Lamel Washington, aka "Kiki", Kimberly Rosha Robinson, aka "Miss K," and others. Mr. Freeman and Mr. Washington have also been charged with firearm offenses.

Andy F

#465 Post by Andy F » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:56 am

1992 Los Angeles Rodney King Riots began, King was arrested for drunk driving, causing police chase on I-210.
The riots lasting six days. African-Americans were outraged by the verdicts and began rioting in the streets along with the Latino communities.

It required California Army National Guard, the United States Army, and the United States Marine Corps for restored order, the riots had resulted in
63 deaths, Half were black, 11 whites, the rest (20) were Latino/Asian.
2,383 injuries,
more than 7,000 fires,
damage to 3,100 businesses,
and nearly $1 billion in financial losses in Los Angeles alone.

Smaller riots (not included in $ above) occurred in other U.S. cities such as
San Francisco,
Las Vegas in neighboring Nevada,
Seattle in Washington state, and as far east as
Atlanta in Georgia and New York City.
A minor riot erupted on Yonge Street in Toronto, Ontario, Canada as a result of the 4 officer's acquittals.

Andy F

#466 Post by Andy F » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:03 am

The footage KTLA never showed, or used. MY vehicle is in it, I'm trying to escape unharmed.
Winter is Coming.

1992 Los Angeles Rodney King Riots Raw Unseen Footage

Andy F

#467 Post by Andy F » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:35 am

The 12 Arrests & Criminal Records of Rodney King
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/F ... rests.html
July 27, 1987: According to a complaint filed by his wife, King beat her while she was sleeping, then dragged her outside the house and beat her again. King was charged with battery and pleaded "no contest." He was placed on probation and ordered to obtain counseling. He never got the counseling.

November 3, 1989: King, brandishing a tire iron, ordered a convenience store clerk to empty the cash register. The clerk grabbed the tire iron, causing King to fall backwards and knock over a pie rack. King swung the rack at the clerk and fled the store with $200. King was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, second-degree robbery, and intent to commit great bodily injury. In a plea agreement, King pleaded guilty to the robbery charge and the other charges were dropped. He was sentenced to two years in prison, but was paroled on December 27, 1990.

The Arrest of Rodney King on March 3, 1991

March 3, 1991: After being seen speeding on the 210 freeway by CHP officers, King led them on a chase at speeds estimated at up to 110 to 115 mph. When finally stopped, King refused requests to get into the prone position and appeared to charge one of the officers. (CNN clipped off the first few seconds of the Holliday video, which showed King charging at officer - Media is not our friend.) He was beaten and arrested. King was charged with felony evading. Charges were later dropped.

The Arrest Record of Rodney King Click link for other 7 arrests, all relevant history.
Rodney King's criminal history played a large role in the high-speed chase that led to his arrest, in his controversial and violent arrest, and in the trials that followed. King explained his decision to flee--at a speed exceeding 110 mph--from CHP officers as resulting from a fear that his arrest for speeding would lead to a revocation of his parole and a return to prison: "I was scared of going back to prison and I just kind of thought the problem would just go away." Sergeant Stacey Koon, the supervising officer at King's arrest, concluded (correctly, it turned out) from King's "buffed out appearance" that he was most likely an ex-con who had been working out on prison weights--and assumed therefore that he was a dangerous character. Finally, it was King's criminal history that explained the decision of prosecutors to keep him off the witness stand. If King testified, defense attorneys would be allowed to present the jury with his record of arrests--a record that might influence their deliberations.

Many of King's problems with the law stem from his serious drinking problem. According to his parole officer, Tim Fowler, King "was a basically decent guy with borderline intelligence....His problem was alcoholism." (Cannon, p40.)

King's last arrest before drowning in a pool after overdosing on alcohol and drugs.
September 29, 2001: King was arrested for indecent exposure and use of the hallucinogenic drug PCP.
Last edited by Andy F on Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andy F

#468 Post by Andy F » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:55 am

10 Corporations ALL foods (almost)https://anonhq.com/10-corporations-cont ... e-grocery/
ALL food 10 Corporations.jpg
ALL food 10 Corporations.jpg (122.77 KiB) Viewed 130 times

Andy F

#469 Post by Andy F » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:32 pm

Reginald Denny, was the good natured country white boy type, semi-truck construction driver hauling 24 tons of construction sand, his truck radio wasn't working. He drove right into the riot zone in Los Angeles.
The "LA Four" 4 Blacks (actually 6) pulled him out of his truck and beat the hell out of him with fists and a claw hammer, after they were done they robbed his pockets, then danced for the cameras up in helicopters.

Denny suffered 91 bone fractures to his head & facial bones. Another black guy living nearby hurried over and drove Denny in his truck to Daniel Freeman Hospital ER. (was where I did my Med/Surg Clinicals, where I got the story 1st hand) Denny had to do rehab for over a decade & is still in a bad way medically. Later, he moved to Arizona.
By chance I met Reg up in Havasu AZ area about a few years ago. Nice guy, innocent, he didn't deserve none of that.

When asked, the LA Four said, they were angry about NOT Guilty verdict in 4 police trials and wanted to beat white people.
Revenge.

All 4 blacks were long term criminals, violent thieves. Wikipedia gives a good breakdown on their history here with valid sources - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny

Winter is coming.
Without knowing the past, people won't know what is ahead.

Andy F

#470 Post by Andy F » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:05 am

What did Black Civil Rights laws for "freedom" do for blacks since 1960?
More black serial killers, extreme numnbers of black on white/jew violent crime.
What did the Jerry Nadler [D: NY} and his minions say in the House meeting recently?
WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!! Which is a LIE. Think about it?
BSK after Civil Rights per Decade.jpg
BSK after Civil Rights per Decade.jpg (30.92 KiB) Viewed 106 times