Patrick Byrne, Medici Ventures, Soros and Quantum fund

Elew

Patrick Byrne, Medici Ventures, Soros and Quantum fund

#1 Post by Elew » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:36 pm

This is quite an interesting read... https://www.valuewalk.com/2018/02/georg ... -inc-ostk/

Patrick just dropped a bunch of funds into Minds, and immediately we saw censoring begin...I got this note

"We have some EPIC news!

Minds has just raised $6M from Patrick Byrne and Medici Ventures, a team dedicated to Internet freedom, advancing blockchain technology and decentralizing the web. This is a momentous step which will allow us to put massive resources into evolving the platform, building the team and expanding the Minds global network."
~~~~~

So of course I started digging, because any Ventures investor has one goal...to pocket as much as they can. Patrick is now on the Hardfork board, and Soros is pulling his strings.

I put up a post on Steemit with my digging results if anyone is interested... https://steemit.com/crypto/@elew/minds-steemit

But the bottom line? Soros has his hands in it all

Andy F

Re: Patrick Byrne, Medici Ventures, Soros and Quantum fund

#2 Post by Andy F » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:57 pm

What's new? Soros is all over the world, likes to help destabilize countries, usually he buys low cost money. Hedge fund betting.
His son Alex, Alexander Soros, is at a lot of meetups where violence gets started. Charlottesville comes to mind.
Apples always fall close to the tree.
When someone rejects you, don't fear, or suffer, for they are probably not worth your time ~Unknown.

Elew

#3 Post by Elew » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:30 pm

Speech by George Soros at the conference "Tackling hate speech: Living together online"

Shocking memo reveals George Soros behind Google, Facebook censorship
Freedom Of Speech, George Soros, Google-Facebook-Youtube-Twitter-Amazon-Apple Cabal, Internet Censorship, Media Bias

August 27, 2018 (WorldNetDaily.com) - You can't make this stuff up.

Never, even in my fertile imagination, would I have guessed that we would find a smoking-gun 49-page memo revealing how George Soros operatives, including David Brock, were there at the genesis, the planning stages, with their hands on the ignition key, of the most concerted, well-funded, diabolical attack on free speech in the history of America.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/th ... artel-memo

Andy F

#4 Post by Andy F » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:15 am

I have followed the activities of these snapes for a very long time & I know their MO. In regards to Brock & Media Matters, I had their PDF Shareblue 49 page document very early 2017. Brock either doesn't know, or he tends to forget WHO Alt-Right is, who created them, nor does he admit what tiny country recreated Breitbart news after Andrew's "death". It's all a sick ruse. What I did with PDF, was shareRED the heck out of it with a rather large group. I am member at scribd, but I cannot share a PDF as attachment here in forum, but if anyone else wants to read it, it is here - https://www.scribd.com/document/3375356 ... from_embed

I would like to say a lot more, and easily could, but I am biting my tongue :mrgreen:
Hint: Just imagine the worst, you'd be spot on. Most relatively normal people can't though, because their hearts are not cold like in those global snapes.
I still keep a close watch on bad apples, and still share their more important stunts, but my focus is 90% on GSM & prepping, as well as teaching those who'll listen.
Snakes are cool, snaPes are not.
When someone rejects you, don't fear, or suffer, for they are probably not worth your time ~Unknown.