What did you do to prepare today?

What did you do to prepare today?
Kink

Re: What did you do to prepare today?

#441 Post by Kink » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:53 pm

It's nice you mentioned growing in containers Murphy, that's actually what I'm planning on doing for all my crops this year (my only hands on experience is growing indoors). My question is do you slowly up-pot them or do you place them in their final pot the first transplant? How I always did it indoors was go from a red party cup --> 1 gallon --> 3 gallon --> 5 gallon --> 10 gallon, I do this as it promoted faster growth letting the root ball reach its limits then giving it more room if that makes sense.

Today is absolutely beautiful so I'm just doing some yard work and other general stuff and enjoying it

dirtmurphy

#442 Post by dirtmurphy » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:06 pm

Hey Kink! I'm glad you're going to do containers :D. I do a lot of containers. I don't even put peppers in the ground anymore but I've never had any luck with tomatoes so they still go in beds. Yeah, I do size up but it may not be good to let a seedling root fully develop in the pot. It may slow down growth because when the root hits its limit, it'll send signals to itself telling it to stop putting on root mass. The reason we start seeds in small cells is because the soil has to be kept evenly moist and that's easier to accomplish when we're dealing with a small surface area. I like containers because I can put plants in odd places and then bring them in to overwinter if I want. The major drawback is the increased water consumption so I also mulch my containers and mix in vermicompost. If you can situate your plants so they get some afternoon shade, that should also slow evaporation and transpiration losses.

Andy F

#443 Post by Andy F » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:03 am

Nearly Friday.
Frustrated. It is one thing to know who is who and what they're doing, politically and their subversive ideologies, to undermine the ways of life of people who've nothing to do with, or, have EVER considered doing any violent acts.
I'm wondering if today's bloody Christ Church NZ shooting at a mosque, was a False Flag like in Port Arthur AU.
Joe Vialls...............RIP. He knew about AU, on what really happened and the NGOs collusion with the AU gov't to ban ALL guns. And then, gun crime & home invasions went up, victims warned USA to not give up theirs.

I'm watching aplanetruth2 Feb 4th videos on the California Fires. So in about 3 or 4 years when all is forgotten & victims have moved on, too tired, emotionally broken, and too broke to fight for the truth. It'll be interesting to watch the GOLD Mining businesses unfold up there in N Cali, and the new major Railway's route is planned, follows the path of all the fires.

We are living in dangerous times.
Prepping, I've bought bananas, potatoes, carrots and onions for dehydrating. I'm up to my neck in dehydrating.
I made 3 pounds of Electrolyte powder, Seal A Meal them in 4 oz packets. Bought a few smaller barter items.
Starting on BUY and ToDo Lists for April, it'll be here before I can count 101 electrons.

Kink

#444 Post by Kink » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:55 pm

I don't think so, Andy. I have the full video of the shooting here (WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK):
https://si.kohlchan.net/b/src/1552636385003.mp4

You can see him kill every last person. It's brutal. No mercy, he shot each person 4 or more times.

Thank you for your advice Murphy, duly noted good point about why we start in small containers for the seeds. Hopefully I can have a couple plants in the ground this year but we'll have to see with the weather.

Not much for plans today as there's 20-30mph winds outside, maybe I'll clean another shelf off for food storage.

Update: Andy is always right

Andy F

#445 Post by Andy F » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:09 pm

Told you, they're False Flaggers, always has been...Yeppers, people ought to reconsider that Tsunami as being man made, one that happened over in IRAN. Same as Japan, man made quakes & tsunamis.
IZZReel, the real terrorists originate from the Land of Organized Crime. The world's training grounds for THE #1 crime factory.
That NZ shooter was definitely ParaMilitary & wearing a GoPRO Live cam. BRUTAL. Police did request we not share the video online, but I don't care.
It'll all be whitewashed and blamed on White Supremacy.
I don't believe that for one minute, there is always more to it and Intelligence Community is usually involved.
Zach will decode the shooting Numerology, likely already has. It is ALL scripted, Murder by Num3ers.
Beware the IDES of MARCH!
CIA is more Mossad than CIA, almost is one and the same, as is FBI. The good agents have lockjaw, lest they be off'd, esp after 911.
In the PDF Zone, I'd given the FBI investigation Report of Mossad Ops throughout the USA pre-911and caught spying & photographing all of USA's infrastructure.
Which led me to...
USA Defence, I just posted the "new" plannings for National Guard and ATF home made bomb drills running from March 19 through July 20th..........NO LARPing for me.
And btw, I have good Middle Eastern friends here.

EDIT:
Zach did to the Numerology, it is so blatant and in your face.
False Flags, means people do die. Usually innocent people aka LARPs.
HOAX means what was said to happen by the victim and was done to the victim by the victim themselves.
We call those the Happy With "Duping Delight" Hoaxers. They do it for MONEY or a political agenda!
Beware of smiling faces who pretend to be your good friend.

Kink

#446 Post by Kink » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:48 pm

I started work on a simple/inexpensive seed starter this morning since I remembered I had a new 85w CFL bulb :D

Supplies I'll be using:
  • Sterlite Tote

85w 5500K CFL Bulb + a 26W 6500K CFL to light behind the 85w

120mm PC fan + old 12v laptop charger

2x 27 socket Adapters

Computer filter Mesh + grill for exhaust fan

2x Wire Nuts

(Optionally) You can use an emergency mylar blanket to line the tote for better use of light but I may be skipping this or just using reflective material behind the lights.
Exhaust is going on the side of the tote with the the socket near the top, then I'm making two intake holes near the bottom on the opposite side of the tote to give me passive cooling and additional control over temp/RH by allowing me to block one or both of them.

Andy F

#447 Post by Andy F » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:35 pm

Saturday, named after the Cult of Saturn aka the Cult of the CUBE Worshipers whose tribal god is YAHWEH.
United Nations, outside the building in NYC is "The Knotted Gun" sculpture, and is found in 21 nations worldwide.
Does the shooting in NZ make sense yet?
Knotted Gun Untied Nations.jpg

Andy F

#448 Post by Andy F » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:48 pm

Kink wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:48 pm
I started work on a simple/inexpensive seed starter this morning since I remembered I had a new 85w CFL bulb :D

Supplies I'll be using:
  • Sterlite Tote

120mm PC fan + old 12v laptop charger
Could you consider a 12VDC rechargeable battery and a regular SPST $4.00 switch to power it on and off?
Using the 12VDC laptop charger to charge the battery from the old laptop to be used to power fan?
Those PC fans nearly run forever on little power, I'd guess your fan uses about 0.5 Amp/hour or less.
Other thing would be to get a small 12VDC solar panel, around 10 Watts to charge the battery.

I tend to think of getting away from home AC power. He!!, even a LED or regular streetlight provides solar panel output.
Even a crappy sun will work.

:idea:
:ugeek:

Later on..........I educated a few friends about the movie, letting them know the movie is really a documentary...Gangs of New York is a 2002 American epic period drama film directed by Martin Scorsese, set in the New York slums, and inspired by Herbert Asbury's non-fiction book, The Gangs of New York. It was between the Irish Catholics, the Italian Mafia and the Kosher Nostra Mafia (who was paid for by you know who) :mrgreen: I really don't think people realize that Hail Hail, the Gang's still here, well, their kids & grandkids are who's here now.
And they're gonna be out in the cold. Might want to watch that film again.

Andy F

#449 Post by Andy F » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:04 pm

SUN Day!
The Sun is out, and warm today. Last week it got up to upper 70s.

I picked up my screws/nuts/bolts etc order. So I'll be putting together fan assemblies.

I want to mention that I am NOT violent, and I do NOT hate people who're decent and want to get along. I am a helper, a teacher etc.
I am against "non" organic civil unrest like in Egypt 2011. It IS being created and organized here in USA via Social Media, and this has been actively in the works for the past few years.
Get a grip, this is the honest reality. It is one thing to say it is brewing, but it is better to be told WHO is doing the construct and what to look for. That much I know.

Kink

#450 Post by Kink » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:15 pm

Great ideas for the project andy, definitely for the future upgrades as I can only afford what I have on hand atm. Seed starter is pretty much finished just have some finishing touches to make. It's nice and sunny/warm today too so going to try taking advantage of that as well :)