What did you do to prepare today?

What did you do to prepare today?
Andy F

Re: What did you do to prepare today?

#461 Post by Andy F » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:14 pm

YAY! I finished Dremel on Butterfly Vent covers!!! Will share photos soon.
At the culmination of over 3 months of working on project, planning, buying, doing the fun part of ELectrical. The Greenhouse in AZ must have powered vents.
My hands are sore now, even using Dremel extension cable.
I got to thinking about NOT killing my Hemlock "weeds" in yard.
Might come in handy to lyse the area of wild or unfriendlies. https://www.nps.gov/articles/poison-hemlock.htm

Andy F

#462 Post by Andy F » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:34 am

Heading into 2nd shift sleeping, I'm climbing back in bed and watching a particular movie.

Saturday Morning
Early, finished catching up on GSM vids. If you click the 3 little gray dots on right, below the screen, click to open up "Transcript" and do a bit of scrolling & speed reading, you can click on the transcript text you want and video will instantly skip to that section of relevance to GSM.
Psychotic Break alert :D (not mine)

I took an old EL cord, lengthened my Dremel Power Cord to 16 feet.
Why? Because I use it all the time and because I can.
LMAO over the "sex button" as a readiness indicator. I mean, I love technology, but I always thought texting love messages was nigh on ridiculous.
Little did I know..........gahhhhhhhhhh...........all I can do it :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Andy F

#463 Post by Andy F » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:06 pm

Sunday.
Laughing about President Rosenfeld (Roosevelt)
Not laughing about 7 Noahide Laws, they're written by a few LOONS in their demented Talmud, laws not even found in any bibles.
Oh they sound good, at first, considering they come out of the state of Georgia. They are NOT.
So few people have an inkling of what has been so sneakily put upon you, and what is even more sinister, what has been forced onto your own now and future children is this sinister and evil totalitarian "religion".

I'm glad for the GSM, and hoping it cleanses the entire planet of these EVIL supremacists. Continue to Prep, know who Satan is, where the meaning of Satan is "adversary" or "enemy" of everyone normal and good.
I am planning on watching a couple episodes of "The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2" by Dennis Wise.
You can read more here about your new religion as a NOACHIDE, which are all Gentiles and not Jews - http://www.wikinoah.org/en/index.php/Main_Page

Dr Ze'ev Herzog, is your only way out from under what IS to become "Tyranny" based on "Rabbinical" historical beliefs that are HOGWASH.

Carry!

Andy F

#464 Post by Andy F » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:53 am

Tuesday, well almost.
I want to mention that pesky Mandela Effect. I've 2 hard factual examples; I've proven to myself that Mandela Effect is very REAL. These two real life examples are enough for me, but, much like the Flat Earth BS, I will NOT spend time on those type of distractions.
1) My father's Bible. I've had it ever since his murder in 1963, and have read from it regularly for 55 years.
I know what the Lord's Prayer said in his KJV bible. It has been altered, as well as several other verses also changed. I have those marked & tabulated.
2) Forrest Gump video. For an unsaid reason, my VHS copy was inside a 3" thick walled solid steel ~6 digit combination safe, it weighs about 250 pounds.
I rented a DVD of Forrest Gump after the bible caper, sure enough the sentence Forrest said "Life WAS like a box of chocolates"
Then, I got out my VHS tape, and Forrest says "Life IS Like A Box of Chocolates".

Plain and simple, Mandela Effect, it is what it is.
A good number of USA states are repealing both Gun Laws and Knife Laws. Missouri is the latest relaxing Gun Laws.

Of course I'm continuing to prep. As always,
Carry on!

Andy F

#465 Post by Andy F » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:32 pm

Thursday
I have been pondering on the whys of the whole "White Bashing" & Race Mix pushing, in the past few years. YES, the tribe does it through media, they've also always hated the Amaleks & Gentiles on a biblical level. The tribe has used racial divisions ever since Leo Frank in 1913. BUT, recently it has changed courses.

My knowledge of Horse Breeding, Dog Breeding & even Plant breeding is done to take the strongest traits from each sex to create a stronger "result".
Heck, think of Mules, bred for work. They can't reproduce, humans can.

Using Reverse Psychology, like that used on Child Psychology, they want to make sure whites do NOT want to breed with Blacks & vice versa.
Actions most always has an Equal & Opposite reaction. Tell a child "Don't touch the stove" what do they do? The child will test it, & touch the stove. Similar to the Mormon's Snake story "You knew it was a snake before you picked it up."

WHY?
Blacks are exceptionally strong and muscular, having more muscle longer endurance, usually much taller as compared to whites & have much higher birth rates. Blacks are 5-6x more violent than Whites.
Whites are weaker but significantly higher in Intelligence, Problem Solving skills & tools & Creativity than are Blacks.
Let's mix colors & biological traits.

BLACK Violent Strong Muscular Endurance HIGH birth rates + WHITE Intelligence Creative Problem Solving Tool use = "Super Race" an incredibly stronger more endurance & more violent and intelligent race & has 100% potential to be a formidable force and ability to reproduce exponentially, kinda like rabbits.
And THAT is what the tribe fears most and THAT is why they're using Reverse Psychology to create revulsion of race mixing.

My conclusion is, the tribe has realized it is to their detriment and survival to attempt to continue to create & knowing what they're creating is a real Super Race which they are afraid of.
They're so dam'd, genetically and intellectually. :lol:
THE BORG!!!

Pssstt: My son started doing his own laundry at age 4. By age 7, he was 100% independent and I never had to do his laundry thereonafter.
Psychology just...works :mrgreen:

edit: "It's all worse than I thought."
Yeppers, I heard that.

I'm struggling along on and only halfway on installing vent assemblies. Retwisted my leg, it aches again. So it's a sit down night, doing some reading over at Carolyn Yaeger's website.
Laughing at the Serpent Tribe of DAN, ELIE the weasel and their shenanigans.
CARRY ON! :mrgreen:

Kink

#466 Post by Kink » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:03 pm

Cleaned the house today, posted some things to ebay and hauled a bunch of cinderblocks, cut some posts and finished the 4th wood crib's structure. Have been scavenging for intact bottles and have found 5-6 so far, also have been taking all of the valve caps off the rusted old tires since I always lose these. Also fixed the wheelbarrow since the arm broke off a while ago, ended up using sheet metal and bolts + nuts to secure it back on and it's working great so that's a relief :D.

Have some friggin energy right now - hallelujah!!, gonna make the best of it while I have it.

Glad you're going strong every day Andy, and I'm sure murphy/howard/farside and the rest are hard at work too. Keep prepping fellow Ice Age Farmer squad! :mrgreen:

Andy F

#467 Post by Andy F » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:04 am

@Kink I hope they all are busy! Good for you Kink. Stay happy and busy, sleep is good.
I'm just kickin' it today. Laughing at the n'er do wells.
What was that movie or TV/Netflix series? The one where the tribe used cryogenic chambers and froze themselves. After they woke up a few hundred years later and the natives were a homogenized race and a Super Race, and very very smart. They went after the tribe...and it wasn't a good outcome.
In the end, the tribe imprisoned their own selves.

I'm planning this weekend chores/project works, and next week. Planning how to get around with my wooden leg, and not the allusfallus one :mrgreen:

Carry on!

Andy F

#468 Post by Andy F » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:31 am

Saturday?
Planning on growing Spaghetti in a vertical garden. The BBC report is in the Comedy Zone.
Worked up the switching circuit for powering the Wall Wart box.

Kink

#469 Post by Kink » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:06 pm

Starting to learn how to make tobacco pipes as a hobby for now but in the future I'd like to sell some for income on etsy (or another site if anyone could recommend me one?). Made my first one last night with two separately functioning bowls out of a chunk of random cherry i had laying around, since I've never wood worked before it was just for giggles and shits. Ordered dremel wood cutting wheels that Andy suggested, and cut up a bunch of cherry logs to practice making more pipes with. Just have to get Salad bowl finish to make it usable and some titebound type II dark wood glue for more complicated projects. Also need a core box bit for the bowls as you can see by the pictures it could be done much better.

Just now getting around to cutting up the cherry that fell thanks to the wind, gotta look at the chainsaw in a bit since it won't start. hopefully something simple. Also got a 5th wood crib structure completed that i'm going to use for Pine kindling, and I'm going to look into selling that and if it's at all possible, may need to let it cure for a while to increase the value.

UPDATE: It was something simple, dirty air filter.

Keep keeping on my fellow IAF Militia! :)

Hole for largest bowl:
rsz_0406191356.jpg
rsz_0406191356.jpg (77.61 KiB) Viewed 527 times
Was going for a skull :lol:, Both bowls function individually, so two people could use it at the same time. Still need to drill carb holes for each to be able to control the hit size:
rsz_0406191356a.jpg
rsz_0406191356a.jpg (87.67 KiB) Viewed 527 times
Hole for smaller bowl:
Failed peace sign lol:
rsz_0406191356d.jpg
rsz_0406191356d.jpg (82.91 KiB) Viewed 527 times

Andy F

#470 Post by Andy F » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:08 pm

Are you using a soldering iron to burn the designs?
If so, if a certain family of S-Irons, I can point you to the family of iron TIPS that work really good for ---
Pyrography

The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth! :mrgreen:
Carry on!