USA Self Defence & CC

Andy F

Re: USA Self Defence & CC

#241 Post by Andy F » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:06 am

This was written by my friend, Michael Potvin, who was vaccine damaged and is now on the Autism Spectrum scale and is disabled. He wrote it based on the style of the Paul Harvey 1965 speech, "If I Were the Devil"

If I were the devil... If I were the Prince of Darkness, I'd want to engulf the whole world in drug addiction. And I'd have a third of kids on psych meds, and four fifths of adults on medications, but I wouldn't be happy until I had seized the smartest kids and rendered them autistic - Thee. So I'd set about however necessary to take over the United States. I'd vaccinate all the kids first - I'd begin with a campaign of disease elimination. With the wisdom of a serpent, I would whisper to you as I whisper to Merck: 'Do as you please.'

To the young moms, I would whisper that "vaccines work." I would convince them that God gave us no man made cures and Walgreens and doctors had all the answers. I would confide that what's natural is always dangerous and vaccinations are magical. "Our Father, which art in Eli Lilly."

And then I'd get organized. I'd educate the doctors on how to make vaccination exciting, and lie about autism's real cause. I'd bully parents with CPS and threaten jail time if they didn't vaccinate. I'd offer gift cards for receiving flu shots. I'd write prescription drugs for ADD and autism aggression.

If I were the devil I'd soon have families divorced due to brain damaged vaccine injured children. Families will be bankrupted and children seized when the parents die. If I were the devil, I'd put autistic adults in foster care and vaccinate them with the flu shot and catch them up on missed shots and wait for the disabled to die. Before you know it there would be no genius minds left and life expectancy would drop and no one would know why.

Within a decade there would be no brilliant minds graduating college, I'd have doctors promoting euthanasia to kill off the sick as they cost money. I would erase vaccine exemptions, even for those with AIDS or autism. I would substitute homeopathic for allopathic and deify doctors. I would encourage doctors to vaccinate by giving bonus money for compliance. If I were the devil, I would glorify autism and penalize the unvaccinated.

If I were the devil I'd shorten lifespans and punish those who say no to pills. I'd kill incentives for being unvaccinated and healthy. And what do you bet? I could get whole states to promote vaccination as the way to get healthy? I would caution against extremes in organic food and sunlight, in clean living, and moral conduct. I would convince the population that questioning authority is old fashioned and trusting your doctor is easy and less troublesome. What you see in drug ads is the way to be. And thus I could do anything I want to you as a doctor, and I fear no consequences. In other words, if I were the devil no one can be sued for vaccine injury. Finally, if I were the devil I'd blame the parents for shaken baby syndrome and death. - Michael John Potvin Good day.

Andy F

#242 Post by Andy F » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:03 pm

New York City Government Seeks EBOLA Program Manager For ‘Short-Term Project’ As Congo Migrants Enter Country
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-york- ... r-country/

The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) and its partner Public Health Solutions are no longer accepting applications for the position of: “Ebola and Special Pathogens Program Manager.”

The ad identifies the job as a “short-term project” expected to end in May 2020.

The job posting was flagged by Ebola Outbreak Map, a tracker of the Ebola virus worldwide.

Public Health Solutions, a public health nonprofit, put up the job posting on LinkedIn three months ago, noting, “The selected candidate will be an employee of Public Health Solutions, which is the fiscal and administrative manager of the program, but will work at DOHMH’s headquarters in Long Island City, Queens, NY and be supervised by DOHMH.”

Trending: NEW THREAT: Antifa Plans Acid Attack on D.C. Free Speech Rally, Promises To Blind Attendees

The job posting still exists, as of press time, on Simply Hired and indeed.com.

Since the ad was posted, a wave of migrants from the Congo have entered the United States and stoked fear among people in San Antonio, Texas that they could be carrying disease. An Ebola outbreak is currently underway in the Congo.

The job posting states: “With an annual budget of $1.6 billion and more than 6,000 employees throughout the five buroughs, the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (NYC DOHMH) is one of the largest public health agencies in the world, serving 8 million New Yorkers from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds…DOHMH’s Office of Emergency Preparedness and Response (OEPR) promotes the Agency’s and NYC’s ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to, and recover from health emergencies. OEPR coordinates agency-wide emergency preparedness planning, exercises and training, evaluation of incident response, exercise performance and collaborates with community and healthcare stakeholders, city, state & federal partners on public health and healthcare emergency planning and response.”

The job posting notes: “This is a short-term project (expected to end by May 2020).”

The duties for this role include:

Support the Ebola and special pathogen preparedness programming for healthcare partners including designated treatment centers, network coalitions, and partner agencies (e.g. FDNY), and special projects through deliverable-based contracts (7 Network Coalitions, 2 Designated Treatment Centers, FDNY, others).
Working with the Senior Medical Coordinator, support document development for assessing and supporting the preparedness needs of hospital networks and treatment centers for Ebola and special pathogens; this work may include (but not limited to) translating funding requirements into work plans, supporting exercise planning and execution, review of proposals and deliverables sent from the above hospitals and networks to meet preparedness needs and program requirements.
Coordinate and support joint planning activities with regional partners from NYC, New York state and New Jersey.
Work with the Senior Medical Coordinator and Medical Director to design and carry out new initiatives to support communicable disease preparedness.
Develop and maintain relationships with these healthcare entities and their representative leaders to ensure contract deliverables are on time and complete and program requirements are met…
Work closely with Senior Medical Coordinator and Medical Director to develop educational support materials to address healthcare system preparedness needs for special pathogens and other communicable disease risks.”….

Job posting passage ends

The Ebola outbreak in Africa is growing.

A new World Health Organization (WHO) report confirms this. The United Nations, of which WHO is a part, and which features a report on its website touting “replacement migration” in the United States, refuses to call the Ebola outbreak a global emergency. Migrants from the Congo continue to invade the United States, particularly the state of Texas.

Andy F

#243 Post by Andy F » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:39 pm

35K more Africans to US via So America.jpg
35K more Africans to US via So America.jpg (63.55 KiB) Viewed 301 times
https://t.co/nu1kepYAQv

Andy F

#244 Post by Andy F » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:32 am

Census2020 Q deleted.jpg
Census2020 Q deleted.jpg (88.74 KiB) Viewed 299 times
https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-adm ... 87369.html

Andy F

#245 Post by Andy F » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:03 pm

Fellas celebrate the Fourth of July with dozens of episodes of violence, mayhem, chaos and murder. Coast to coast.
July 4th Black Rioters in numerous states, it was MOB VIOLENCE and it was not peaceful.
YOU WILL BE SHOCKED!
THEY are not hungry, yet, this is just their party time, doing it for fun.
They will be hungry in GSM.
THEN WHAT? Your guess is as good as my own.

via MINDS: https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/994699842902827008

I do NOT follow Colin Flaherty, or have same ideology of these guys.
I Know who is who, and I will ONLY use them as a resource, they've done the research already.

Andy F

#246 Post by Andy F » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:10 pm

Packs of Wild Dogs, after the GSM causes major world & USA's food shortages etc etc etc, you know where that leads.

Recently, I'd mentioned the 50 y.o. man killed by a pack of wild dogs. Having lived in Los Angeles most of my life, I know about the Pitbull aka Bully Wars, fighting dogs and those who own those dogs are often gang members there in LA. A few well known black celebrities also owned Pitbulls. A few of those celebs were fighting those dogs.

The Bully breeds are the ones who inflict the most damage in shortest amount of time. Some would argue that when a Bully breed bites down, much like a horse, it cannot open the jaws until the dog clamps jaws all the way down. That is my understanding, so please, if you know different then speak up.

2013 Border-Wars map of BSL states where Pitbulls & Bully breeds are banned which are the RED states where BSL means Breed Specific Laws. The article goes into Pitbull popularity by states. I'd doubt much has really changed.
website http://www.border-wars.com/2013/03/pit- ... state.html
Pitbull banned MAP.jpg
Pitbull banned MAP.jpg (42.33 KiB) Viewed 242 times

Andy F

#247 Post by Andy F » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:25 pm

In Public Health Nursing, we had to learn to assess a city, town etc for availability of certain required amenities for living comfortably. In those assessments, we had to do for several different people & their independent or dependent lifestyle scenarios. Fully abled, various degrees of disability including mental illnesses, age related, cultural & snobs, racial violence and gangs, blah blah blah. We took our assessments all the way to expose the river Denial. It is now 2nd nature to know what there is and sure to be found in the seamy side of a city/town etc. The "Underbelly" of the city/town, if you will. If you don't know what questions to ask or what to look for, then you won't find it.

You can do the same. Today, I offer this, in an effort to help others determine the present "flavor" of safety in your state and locale. At any one time there are more than 5,000 people either reading or participating on the site.
I highly recommend doing this for your area if you've never done so, as well as check your area in the NCIS database.

Choose your state:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/hometown/

Andy F

#248 Post by Andy F » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:08 pm

I wouldn't shoot the messengers, who are the ones who track and compile data.

According to FBI database NCVS, the black race is ~13% of population but commit over 52% of murders, and 85% of all violent crime.
Every year, up to 37,000 white women are raped by black men.
Zero black women are raped by white men.

Look up books written by Taleed Starkes, he's black and a straight shooter.
Again, I have a few good friends who're black. They know too.

Put this way, people in general are becoming well aware, and they're tired of it all.
It is my belief that people need to know, primarily because of the coming GSM & also civil unrest.

I was against death penalty. I was against mass surveillance.
I was...was...but, not so much against it anymore.

You be the judge, if, Kumbaya has been working.
Wonder if media has been honest.
Up to date main website: http://www.newnation.org/

Archived files goes back to 2004 http://www.newnation.org/NNN-archives.html
Last edited by Andy F on Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andy F

#249 Post by Andy F » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:17 pm

Mayor Pete Buttigieg warned Saturday of the rising threat of white supremacy, noting that it could end the United States of America. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... ed-states/

I believe it is NOT white supremacy, more like protecting yourselves when all media is blaming everything in history & all crime today is being blamed on white people.
I already know WHO owns all mainstream media, including "Born in Israel" Breitbart.
Media does NOT want people to know the level of crime by people of color and their punishment is so little
that many reoffend.
It is off the charts. I do not care what anyone thinks, but people have a right to know that
Civil War really is coming and they need to know why. It is NOT as simple as black anger over slavery.
It is caused by agit-prop taught to them by BLMatter, Harvard think tanks. Sarah Bernstein.
I'm reading book, Rise of Black Serial Killers. It is all documented.

“It could be the lurking issue that ends this country in the future if we don’t wrangle it down in our time,” he told ABC News.

Buttigieg argued that white supremacy started the Civil War and almost ended the United States.

“That is the only issue that almost ended this country,” he said.

The South Bend Mayor frequently criticizes the United States for failing to provide racial equality, warning of a new Civil War.

“If we do not tackle the problem of racial inequality in my lifetime, I am convinced that it will upend the American project in my lifetime,” he warned in July. “It brought our country to its knees once and if we do not act, it could again.”

Buttigieg claims that America is systematically racist and requires affirmative action across the entire federal government.

“It will not be enough to replace racist systems and racist policies with neutral policies,” he said in June. “If we are not actively, pro-actively, yes, affirmatively reversing these harms, then my generation too will be held to account with our failure to control the system.”

I will never buy another Hallmark card. I know who owns the corporation.
You don't have to be racist to see clearly their agenda.
2019 Single mothers day Hallmark.jpg
2019 Single mothers day Hallmark.jpg (21.42 KiB) Viewed 209 times

Andy F

#250 Post by Andy F » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:17 pm

The religious elites know about GSM. What has been called the Sandy Crooks?
Knife laws have been repealed in 22 states, or more.
Switch Blades are now legal there. Any length of knife, including machetes are legal.
Do you see the reality of what I see coming ahead in GSM?
The feral wildlings...
Obama gun salesman in america.jpg
Obama gun salesman in america.jpg (133.49 KiB) Viewed 197 times