Welcome to the forum.

This is where you introduce yourself.
keyanah

Re: Welcome to the forum.

#51 Post by keyanah » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:23 am

Just wanna say hi all and thanks to Christian for making a place like this :) not a whole lot of people that know about this ice age time, so nice to have at place where i am not considered paranoia when saying "ice age" :D
I live in Denmark and just thinking about starting to grow microgreen indore, i order the seed and are now waiting for them to arrive. I am also canning stuff and experimenting with dehydrating and growing things in my garden that require a minimum of time and money to grow and keep alive, perennials fruit trees and berries. I am always looking for nye interesting things to do.
Well that's all for now, stay well and take care.

CreoleGenius

#52 Post by CreoleGenius » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:31 pm

Hi, Keyanah. Welcome to the Refugium. Ask anything of us, and the answer will be given unto you!

GSM Farmer USA

#53 Post by GSM Farmer USA » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:15 pm

Finally! I found the tip of the spear! Glad to meet the most awake and aware GSM group as we plunge in to the most important topic in the world! Thank you Christian for all your hard work.

Pyra

#54 Post by Pyra » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:39 am

Hiya! Long time viewer of Ice Age Farmer on YouTube. I remember when Christian first came out with videos there. Been loving his channel ever since especially the proactive attitude and learning stance he promotes. I'm sure everyone else is onboard with that, too.

Farside

#55 Post by Farside » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:41 pm

Hi all,

I'm a New Zealander living in Canada (zone 3). I am interested in permaculture and studied geophysics at university back in the 1990's and I remember my professors talking about this topic.

I spend quite a bit of time designing and testing permaculture systems for very cold climates. We get 90 frost free days a year here which makes growing vegetables a challenge.

I hope I can contribute some valuable things to the community.

Benni Flug

#56 Post by Benni Flug » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:13 am

Hi All
From Iceland
I have A6P licence from FAA and working knowledge on CNC machinery. If I can help

Benni Flug

#57 Post by Benni Flug » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:21 am

Hi Andy F
Thank you for the answer.
I have small shop with CNC punch press, CNC router and CNC milling machine. The CNC machine are based on aircraft autopilot 200v 400 HZ the basic milling machine is the foundation of to days technology.
The Ice age farmer don´'t have to be stone age farmer. I would like to talk to somebody willing to make robotic planting machine.

carefix

#58 Post by carefix » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:05 am

OK, my first post, just joined... Er..

Not quite sure how it all works or if I am in the right place...

I live in the UK, I became aware that AGW was a fraud 20 years ago. I became aware of Landscheidt's work about the same time and that we should prepare for the GSM around 2030. For me? I will not live that long. I have kids though so I try to work for them.

Prepping in the UK cannot be homesteading miles from anywhere.... We are severely handicapped as big food importers anyway. I have unfunded plans for alternative hybrid agriculture which includs lots of tecky developments inc. micro-chp, systems I will (and have in part) design(ed). The amusing part is the same system, operated slightly differently, works for AGW! That may be useful.

OK I will poke around and see what I can find...