1917 Russian Revolution and 2017-2020

Grand Solar Minimum: Science behind the cycles and effects, as well as historical analysis.
Andy F

1917 Russian Revolution and 2017-2020

#1 Post by Andy F » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:31 pm

MY writing is in blue, any text within documents I've emphasized is in red. My aim is not to scare people, but more to inform based on legitimate sites and history and likely very politically incorrect. Oh well, my #1 aim is to prevent people from being snowed into being a victim, what with all the flying lies these days.

On Red Terror. I remember the film, Red Dawn was a warning film, and knowing the real history of Soviet RU I'd have to revisit the film, been a while. I do know that the Russian Revolution was to be an ongoing social revolution by any means necessary and until the entire world became Communist. USA is different though, namely 1st and 2nd Amendment.

I chose to use Wikipedia for the film, they take their film info from the film credits and plot itself.

Synopsis of Red Dawn
The film depicts the United States invaded by the Soviet Union and its Cuban and Nicaraguan allies. However, the onset of World War III is in the background and not fully elaborated. The story follows a group of American high school students who resist the occupation with guerrilla warfare, naming themselves "Wolverines", after their high school mascot.

Soviet History - marxists.org
https://www.marxists.org/history/ussr/
MIA: History: Soviet History. Soviet History Archive Special 100th Anniversary of the Russian Revolution Page Special 100th Anniversary of the Russian Revolution Page

The Russian Revolution Timeline - The British Library
https://www.bl.uk/russian-revolution/ar ... revolution
The attempt, together with the murder of Uritskii, sparks a period of mass arrests and executions known as the 'Red Terror'. March 1919 The Comintern (or Third International) is formed in Moscow, with the aim of spreading revolution all over the world. I didn't pay close enough attention to the anniversary March 2019. Can't do it all.......

Maybe later today or by Friday, I'll come back and compare timelines of Russian Revolution 1917-1920 and those little US Military programs etc enacted here in USA already due to militant groups, crime by blacks & whites, various gangs, REX-84 aka King Alfred Ops, and a few other significant comparisons. Oh, that that pesky November 8, 2017 C-Span antisemitism bill enacted (I've not followed up on that in a while though) which was 100 years to the day of the 11-8-1917 law.

I wonder, with all the helpful alphabets and their minions and paid leftists and agit-prop people, that they might know about GSM?
Sure seems like a lot of crazy "synchromysticism" types of incidents in the past 12-18 months. That Kabbalah thing, Gematria over and over and over they play the numbers. One won't see that, unless they study Gematria and False Flag type of events.

Oathkeepers had an interesting Newsletter today. I can bet the farm that the LDA & CLPS etc has their happy knickers in a twist, just by knowing what I know about the Red Terror, their fraudulent very profitable financials and their disgustingly shady operations.

Andy F

Re: 1917 Russian Revolution and 2017-2020

#2 Post by Andy F » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:24 am

As you can see, the violent & high casualty of Kulaks 20 million (peasant farmers) at the takeover of Russia around 1916 and thereafter the Solar Sunspot count was very low, appearing even lower than today's sunspot numbers.
By now, most here in IAF knows how to read the charts.

In the documentary thread, I shared the Holodomor by a descendant of his family victims.
1915 vs 2019 Solar Sunspots.jpg
1915 vs 2019 Solar Sunspots.jpg (51.01 KiB) Viewed 232 times
Sunspot cycle low 1910.jpg
Sunspot cycle low 1910.jpg (33.63 KiB) Viewed 232 times

Andy F

#3 Post by Andy F » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:32 am

October Revolution in Soviet Russia started on November 7th and 8th in 1919.

The letter, found in Library of Congress, dated 1925, describes the conditions in the Labor Camps after the October Revolution began up until 1925
here viewtopic.php?p=6324#p6324

Christian knows this history, and is why he literally pleads with people to grow food gardens and be self sufficient for foods.

Andy F

#4 Post by Andy F » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:50 am

I think PBS did a video special on it, I've not found it yet but I will, nor watched it yet for accuracy based from my studies.
The White Armies were extremely anti-Bolshevik - White Army fought against those Red Army Bolsheviks who were Social Democrats (Bolshevik Red Army were Soviet RU Communists)

Commanding Heights : Vladimir Lenin | on PBS
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/commandingheig ... lenin.html
From 1918 to 1921 Russia was torn by a civil war between the White Armies and the Red Army of the Soviet government. In the summer of 1918 the Soviet government, under Lenin's leadership, launched the Red Terror, a brutal campaign aimed at eliminating political opponents among the civilian population.

I can't find the PBS, but BBC did a 47 minute documentary, it's pretty accurate too

The Russian Revolution - BBC Full Documentary
118,525 views Published Jul 29, 2018

Andy F

#5 Post by Andy F » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:25 am

The Marxist Murderers
Moses Mordecai Marx Levi (5 May 1818 – 14 March 1883), better known as Karl Heinrich Marx, was a 19th century Jewish political theorist and ideologue. Marx was born into a family of Jewish rabbis. He is best known as the father of Communism. His Manifest der kommunistischen Partei or Communist Manifesto was the impetus for the Jewish Bolsheviks October Revolution in Russia. The Jewish Bolshevik regime is responsible for the slaughter of at least 60 million White Europeans.
Jewish Marxist regimes around the Globe have been responsible for a greater number of deaths than any other political ideal or movement in the history of mankind, the death toll totals more than 94 million. In Europe alone Jewish Bolsheviks murdered more than 66 million Europeans.

Andy F

#6 Post by Andy F » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:33 am

Israeli newspaper: We mustn't forget that some of the greatest murderers in modern times were Jewish. - sott.net
https://www.sott.net/article/123926-Isr ... ins-Russia
Solzhenitsyn said more than 90% of the Communist higher-ups were Jews, and I believe his number, not one promulgated by a Jewish researcher. The first westerners to enter a huge industrial building used as a Checka torture/murder chamber, said it ran ankle deep in blood, with blood and tissue flung over all walls and ceiling.

Via archive.is YNET Israeli Newspaper - https://archive.is/9yKMu

Judaism, Capitalism, and Communism | Mises Institute
https://mises.org/library/judaism-capit ... -communism
Judaism, Capitalism, and Communism. The prohibition on taking interest from a fellow Jew is more than a negative requirement. It is a positive duty to lend money without interest to Jews in need, and free loan societies have long been part of the Jewish community.

A Jew in Mao's China - The Forward
https://forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-j ... aos-china/
A Jew in Mao's China July 9, 2012. By Laura Goldman. ... Until I saw the documentary “The Revolutionary” at the Philadelphia Independent Film Festival, I mistakenly thought that China during the revolutionary period was one country that had not felt the Jewish embrace. In fact, 85 to 90% of the foreigners helping the Chinese at the time of the Communist takeover were Jewish. This included the daughter of the founder of the brokerage firm Goldman Sachs, who left the comfort of her Park Avenue home to assist the Chinese.

“The Revolutionary” tells the story of Southern-born Sidney Rittenberg, the only American that has ever been admitted to the Chinese Communist Party. The Mandarin-speaking Rittenberg, who was initially sent to China by the U.S. Army at the time of Japan’s surrender at the end of World War II, became an influential advisor to Mao Zedong and to the first premier of the People’s Republic of China, Zhou Enlai. His pivotal role at the Broadcast Authority, explaining the Communist Chinese point of view to America, earned him a higher salary than Chairman Mao.