Hello from SW Idaho

This is where you introduce yourself.
JTMitt

Hello from SW Idaho

#1 Post by JTMitt » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:30 pm

Hi,

I didn't even know about GSM until less than 6 months ago and now I'm in the game, attempting to create an anti-fragile farm in Idaho. I have a good deal accomplished but have very far to go. I look forward to using this website and community as the outstanding resource that it is. Happy to be here.

Andy F

Re: Hello from SW Idaho

#2 Post by Andy F » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:00 pm

JTMitt wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:30 pm
Hi,

I didn't even know about GSM until less than 6 months ago and now I'm in the game, attempting to create an anti-fragile farm in Idaho. I have a good deal accomplished but have very far to go. I look forward to using this website and community as the outstanding resource that it is. Happy to be here.
Welcome to IAForum, JT.
Hope you continue to do well at working your farm. Idaho is a lovely state. Lot of good people there.

Andy F

Re: Hello from SW Idaho

#3 Post by Andy F » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:32 am

JTMitt wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:30 pm
Hi,

Consider getting to know your police in the area near Couerr d'Alene, there's several hundred retired LEOs who've retired up there. Many are from California (they call it CommieFornia) They may or may not be aware of all that entails the food farms & GSM, but I sure would want to help get them informed and have them as a friendly & cohesive group.