Burning Hearth Homestead

BurningHearth

Burning Hearth Homestead

#1 Post by BurningHearth » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:54 pm

Hello everyone,
I have recently started following most of Christian's videos. I thought that you all may be interested in what I am doing. I have started a 501c3 to provide people with seeds, plants, and education. The education covers gardening, botany, seed saving, and permaculture. I have partnered with a few nurseries and seed companies. Along with that several publishing companies have sent books for a physical education center that we hope to open in the future. We are on Pinterest, instagram, and facebook. Our website is www.burninghearthhomestead.org. If anybody needs some help, or would like to help us we would love to hear from you. You can reach me at joey@burninghearthhomestead.org

All the best.

Andy F

Re: Burning Hearth Homestead

#2 Post by Andy F » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:07 pm

Welcome Joey,
Your website photos are spectacular. Very pretty green country. NC is a pretty state.
@dirtmurphy is in your NC area, thereabouts. They're fairly well hooked up there.
Maybe find them in member list and see if they allow an email contact. I think they have a website as well.
I'll come back in a bit and

edit...Check your PM message.

BurningHearth

#3 Post by BurningHearth » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:54 am

Andy F wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:07 pm
Welcome Joey,
Your website photos are spectacular. Very pretty green country. NC is a pretty state.
@dirtmurphy is in your NC area, thereabouts. They're fairly well hooked up there.
Maybe find them in member list and see if they allow an email contact. I think they have a website as well.
I'll come back in a bit and

edit...Check your PM message.
Hey Andy. Unfortunately I'm not authorized to respond to your PM yet. It says my account it too new. Can you email me at joey@burninghearthhomestead.org ?

Andy F

#4 Post by Andy F » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:33 am

BurningHearth wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:54 am
Andy F wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:07 pm
Welcome Joey,
@dirtmurphy is in your NC area,
Hey Andy. Unfortunately I'm not authorized to respond to your PM yet. It says my account it too new. Can you email me at joey@burninghearthhomestead.org ?
Hmmm, I wonder why? Try again after you do a few more posts.
Send @dirtmurphy email from here memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=80
I think their website is linked below the email addy.
They been busy and not online much, weather, flooding, bugs, the usual like you probably know.
I do work online, so I pop in here more than most.