Buying desert, laying railway? China in Africa - magnitudes more than that

anomalous howard

Buying desert, laying railway? China in Africa - magnitudes more than that

#1 Post by anomalous howard » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:29 am

As the global stage gets rearranged for the coming events, China's prepositioning in Africa for the GSM is far more advanced than just buying up land projected to become more fertile and putting in railways.
The template for gun-free smart cities is being stamped into the landscape in earnest.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... s-all-over
The New Colonization: China Is Building Enormous Self-Sustaining Chinese Cities All Over The African Continent

Within the article, "Beijing recently announced a $1 billion Belt and Road Africa infrastructure development fund and, in 2018, a whopping $60 billion African aid package"

Rolf, as "pie in the sky" as it sounds, may be on to something though. I discount nothing.

https://www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg ... d=32483247

And speaking of Rolf, I found an exchange in comments on one of his videos that is interesting...
if I may:

Kevin J
1 week ago
I thought the equatorial current sheet flowed outward from the sun (and earth). I thought the plasma flowed in at the poles of the sun/earth and out on the equatorial current sheet. But if the current sheet flows inward toward the central bodies, then where does it go when it gets there? I thought current flowed in at one pole (the z-pinch) and the excess flowed out the other pole on toward the next star in the chain, but I’ve also seen pictures of currents flowing IN at both Earth poles and out on the current sheet. I wish there was some definitive reference that I could read to find out exactly what is going on! Nice video, as always, Thank you.

Suspicious0bservers
1 week ago
A z pinch is not a string current with similar motion on both sides. This is one area the bolts are just. wrong. This is why plasma cosmology - al la Birkeland, Alfven and Peratt is far superior. Plasma comes into the earth at polar cusp, but earth has polar ion wind and the equatorial ion fountain. The sun blasts out solar wind from every latitude, including the permanent polar coronal holes. The coronal holes also are feedback areas. These are currents within currents, think current, surrounding by fields, driving extra currents around them. Cosmic jets blast out in both directions, not into one side and out the other. I realize that if you are die hard t-bolts this is hard to hear but they are copycats, thieves, and for the week I was in their inner circle, they pushed an Alice Bailey book on me hard - ya know, the most famous female satanist ever? They screwed over Billy Yelvlerton from our plasma lab too. Point is... listen to Rolf.

Kevin J
1 week ago
@Suspicious0bservers Thank you for taking the time to reply. I'm sorry that I don't feel any wiser, though. I just watched a few of Rolf's videos in the past few days. I like them because they are simple in format: 1) claim, and usually 2) the reason why. Don't the stars or galaxies on "chains" provide evidence for a galactic plasma current (bidirectional Berklund current) that has z-pinches at the arc-mode points? I sure hope your next Weatherman's book explains this stuff more clearly, for both the Sun and the Earth. I emailed Kat after reading the first version and offered my editorial skills. Maybe she'll take me up on it. I find it surprising that there's no clear explanation of this stuff anywhere, given that the plasma view community is trying to promote a new theory. Best regards. And thank you again for your contribution to humanity.

Rolf Witzsche
1 week ago
The heliospheric current sheet does flow inward to the Sun. It is in broad terms the return path for the solar wind plasma. The polar region is our connection with the interstellar plasma streams. Some of the in flowing plasma gets used up by the Sun in atomic synthesis, and some flows away from it in the opposite polar region.

Kevin J
1 week ago
Suspicious0bservers If it helps any, I am not a diehard bolts fan, but I thought they (and you included) were the only reasonable model in town. I am a fan of all of you (including Rolf - I bought a pile of his Kindle books because I love his simple style: 1) make a claim and 2) show the evidence for it. I find them very convincing.) I also bought your Weatherman’s book. But even after reading all of those books, and watching all of your/Rolfs videos, I still can’t answer simple questions for myself. Basically, where does the current flow? For galaxies? For the sun? For the Earth? If I was a proton, where and why would I flow? Into a pole? Out on a galactic jet? Out on a solar wind? Back on the solar equatorial current sheet? Back (inward) on the Earth’s current sheet? And so on. I’ve studied electronics, physics, chemistry, and science, and I’ve read your book and Rolf’s books, and watch many Observer videos, Tbolt videos, and Rolf’s video, but still have no clear idea of how to answer the most basic question of all: Where does the current flow? And why? It’s somewhat frustrating. :-) If there’s anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Although there's a lot to digest in that brief conversation, the closing remark from Ben that I highlighted is also interesting in itself because, here Rolf DIRECTLY contradicts the micro-nova hypothesis favored by Suspicious 0bservers.

I would like to see Rolf address the polar magnetic excursion and its possible (to me very nearly certain) relationship to the closing distance between us and the galactic current sheet polarity boundary.

And if no micro-nova...then no crustal displacement...which is a highly dubious thing...but still, I discount nothing:
https://www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg ... d=32481223