What did you do to prepare today?

What did you do to prepare today?
Andy F

Re: What did you do to prepare today?

#661 Post by Andy F » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:13 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate!
Back on the ground. Visiting near the shack.
WHY do I do this research stuff? Because I know what's legitimate news and because I can.
Heck yes, it's a lot to read and absorb.

There was a pretty bad explosion in Texas. No news on why. They had to evacuate an area near the chemical plant.
Carry on!
Kahtoola MICROspikes
https://www.thewarmingstore.com/microspikes.html

Andy F

#662 Post by Andy F » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:04 pm

Saturday?
Reflecting on friends and knowledge. Life is an attainment of genuine knowledge and enjoying the love of sharing knowledge.
Survival, depends on knowledge.

"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." John 15:13

I got to thinking about the recent suicide of the Trump banker who personally guaranteed $40 million of Trump's $500 million loan, I think he worked at Deutsch bank. Anyway, that banker was bankrupted when the loan was defaulted on, lot of money transferrences over that one loan.
I predict we'll hear about more odd suicides of high level people, bankers & pharmaceuticals.
More CEO, CFO & COO officers will step down into Retirement.
More CEO, CFO & COO will be reported to have died.
I'm reminded of the IZ Diamond merchant who died after an organ enlargement surgery and the psychology behind that particular personal reason, WHO would question that story? :lol:
Cutting their Losses & bugging out, like Peter Thiel story in NZ.
More stick and brick stores will close down, a valid excuse would be shopping online.
More company shutdowns, more Layoffs than ever before will be reported.
No jobs, no money, always meant mass protests & Civil Unrest in those cities that closed down businesses or laid off large numbers.

Places I won't go to when S Hits the Fan, Hospitals, grocery stores, regular stores, malls, no public places of known crimes, drug sellers.

So, I made this 4-LSD/LED 12VDC circuit which triggers an alarm when sunlight hits the LSDs.
Then I made 2 more circuits for the doorknob areas on outer doors. It's long been known that light helps criminals.
So if the door area is totally dark, any criminal would have to use a flashlight, setting off a LOUD alarm.

Bobble Hat

#663 Post by Bobble Hat » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:51 pm

Bought 4 tins of carrots from home bargain.
Sounds boring but we've been looking in local asda and tesco and there were NONE on the past couple of shopping trips. Usually if a product is missing one week its there on the next trip, but not this time. Wondered if they are in short supply after all the wet weather?

Andy F

#664 Post by Andy F » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:37 am

Bobble Hat wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:51 pm
Bought 4 tins of carrots from home bargain.
Sounds boring but we've been looking in local asda and tesco and there were NONE on the past couple of shopping trips. Usually if a product is missing one week its there on the next trip, but not this time. Wondered if they are in short supply after all the wet weather?
Signs signs, everywhere are signs...some scary times! It's good you can do a little until you can do a lot.

I have a heavy duty (motor & weight) TheraSpa percussion massage from Brookstone, bought it around 2004 after an injury to help with circulation elsewhere from immobility.
It died a month ago & I need it for my old leg injury (& hip flexor). I was ready to buy another earlier, but today I took it WAY apart. Turns out, a piece of foam rubber over the ON/OFF button switch beneath the outer button had worn flat, so could not make enough contact to switch to turn the motor on. Put a new piece of foam in, VOILA! Works like new.
New same type are $299.00. I think I paid ~$150.00 back then. So that means their prices doubled.

I will spend more on seeds & ??? not sure yet. I might buy beef for Hot N Spicy Jerky.
I want to order Upheaval by John Casey to The Kid. Might help him :idea: .
I did email him IAF newest video, if he can't see it after watching...then...IDK what else I can do :?:

Carry on!

Andy F

#665 Post by Andy F » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:38 pm

2019-11-29 - Food prices are skyrocketing in a variety of areas around the world and economists are (hungry) worried:
http://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/food- ... 35780.html
http://robinwestenra.blogspot.com/2019/ ... dwide.html
http://bptnews.org/2019/11/food-prices- ... e-worried/

Put this here so Christian might see it
:ugeek:

I'm not going too deep into the soy insulation Electrical wiring used in automotive & who knows where else. The insulation for many years has been soy based, small animals eat that insulation up. We figured it out early on based on spec sheet & industry changes in standards/materials used. There were also some pending lawsuits. Not sure, haven't kept up with that.
I could find dozens of reports, here's a quick one...

Rodents Are Feasting On Newer Cars' Soy-Based Wiring Insulation
https://www.thedrive.com/news/20878/rod ... insulation
May 15, 2018 Rodents Are Feasting On Newer Cars' Soy-Based Wiring Insulation ... Mice chewing wires and causing electrical problems is nothing new. But now that soy has become popular as an insulation ...

Andy F

#666 Post by Andy F » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:11 am

Up early Friday!

Oh, I did this, and then I did that, and I will do something else several different times from now through Monday @ 0300.

BTW, regarding last night's violent UPS Carjacking and huge shootout & killings on freeway, also late 2016 the UPS Carjacking and major freeway shootout was also in Florida (aside from the 14 ethnic Organized Crime gang members who're in prison), I would deduce it's the same ethnic tribe. Gotta wait and see.
I probably nailed it, again.

Nailed it!

Did a new order
Mylar bags, O2 Absorbers, Desicants https://www.discountmylarbags.com/categ ... ombo-Kits/

fogswamp

#667 Post by fogswamp » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:18 am

I got my winter garden a little more "weather proof" and canned a batch of chicken thighs. Also starting my knowledge journey of saving seeds......

Andy F

#668 Post by Andy F » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:32 am

2019 December's Friday the 13th and Full Moon (Waning Gibbous)

It's not that I'm superstitious, but, it's well known in medical & psych world that Full Moon's brings out the full on crazy in people.
Anyone ever work in an ER or hospital during full moons? Or, a LEO, Fireman? They all know it's true.

I think I'll stay home, do more ToDo List editing & adding chores, writing, quick inventory and organize pantry again. Planning out new buy list.
Listening to John Cleese (English voice actor) C.S. Lewis' "The Screwtape Letters". I looked up Cleese on Twitter, he's still active and he's still witty & hilarious! https://twitter.com/JohnCleese
Majority of people don't know who the demons were in Lewis' stories :lol: It's so funny!

Carry on!

Andy F

#669 Post by Andy F » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Colonizing Africa by the elites. The curiosity of Gabon Africa and the 2 to 3 million year old Oklo Mines aka natural Uranium Nuclear Reactor. There be their resources for future power plant. They've worked Oklo since 1959.
Already told you all, Israel is there, China is there. Both are building permaculture and hydroponic technology.
What better way to take over Africa, with least amount of resistance? WHY didn't the UN stop the Rwandan genocide? Why no stop the Hutu lower class vs Tutsi aristocrat wars? And Mugabe of Rhodesia sucked the country dry of wealth and resources and the country crumbled into ghettos.
Like all puppets, that was Mugabe's job, and he did. NO political leader is honest, they're there to do the job.
So, Africa sends off their strongest men who'd be of a warring soldier age, into other countries calling them climate and civil war refugees?
Especially sending them into the whitest countries known to have long been hated by the religious elites for millennia.
First in line was Germany for the forced influx of a few million violent black soldiers, oops, I meant peaceful African migrants.

So who's left? The EU and USA, both have been being stacked with mostly male African migrants of the warring ages.
American blacks, well, some know the African blacks don't like them but even fewer will admit that.

Mexican Reconquista of their lands. A few thousand different black and mexican gangs.
HOW will the gangs group together in the GSM? Into bigger gangs that travel.

Then what? At some point, when the food crises really hit...the have not's will be looking for the haves' storage of goods/food/shelter.
It will not be the government going house to house, like in the past. USA gov't has already secured their stores of food, weapons & bunkers. Gov'r already controls the farms for the most part, via money/taxes.

I think people ought to be able to see where this all leads...

Andy F

#670 Post by Andy F » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:47 am

SUNday
Reading about what happened in Somalia, here https://history.army.mil/brochures/Somalia/Somalia.htm
Albert Schweitzer nailed it...R. Lynne nailed it.
IQ.

I took apart and cleaned my 10 yr old Gateway PC. Was loaded with dust and kitty hairs.
I doubled my RAM. I thought it was fast before. But now, WOWEE!
Oh, I run only Linux OS (not dual) which is way faster than Windows ever could be. Also, free programs which work on majority of Windows OS.