What did you do to prepare today?

What did you do to prepare today?
aarnevaktis

Re: What did you do to prepare today?

#251 Post by aarnevaktis » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:07 am

Today, I harvested 21 greenpee seeds, and then cut em all down. I will cut 2 out of 4 moringa down, simply have no space. Will keep 1 tomato plant. Replanted sallad and leak. Will keep seeds and frutlings more or less under shadow.-..

Andy F

#252 Post by Andy F » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Talk?
Reading seekingalpha.com who states we're already in a Recession. Ah well. Izza way it goze.
Finished picking flowers in the daily chores at the Library.
Supposed to get new sink parts today. Hoping before noon so I can finish up.
New ToDoList has expanded to two full pages. Many small jobs, a few big ones to tackle.
Weather is sunny & nice outside, not too cold today.

Andy F

#253 Post by Andy F » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:33 am

Friday December 21, 2018 - Today is Winter Solstice; the shortest day and the longest night of the entire year.
It is early, I am planning my day ahead and will edit later if I decide to do anything preparatory towards the GSM.

Andy F

#254 Post by Andy F » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:28 pm

I was reading at NASA about their big Megacities Project, here https://megacities.jpl.nasa.gov/portal/about/
I got to thinking, JD Rockefeller was the project & funding man & owner of the crowded Tenement Slum housing in NYC etc back in the early 1900s. Megacity housing is Stack N Pack, would it be any better than Tenements, in the long run?

dirtmurphy

#255 Post by dirtmurphy » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:46 pm

Andy F wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:28 pm
I was reading at NASA about their big Megacities Project
Go back and read the story of Joseph and the pharaoh in Genesis in its entirety. You'll see there is precedent for this.

Andy F

#256 Post by Andy F » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:44 pm

Hey dirt, back several years ago, I'd read a good book "Trapped in a Freemasonic World" and it is spot on. I'd have to look to see if I can find it in my HDs, I'd never gotten around to uploading to archives.
After reading it, I'd come to the conclusion, much like Joseph that we're all still trapped and ruled by the new Pharisees aka Pharoah of the Masons. All that is left is the (cautiously whispering---> (prisons)).
Stack & Packs.
I'll definitely reread Genesis again with new eyes, later today. Thank you :D

Andy F

#257 Post by Andy F » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:06 pm

It is so suppressed, no one will figure it out unless they want to spend the time to do so.

A Tsunami just hit Indonesia, 0755 PST 12-23-2018. Over 220 has drowned. Tsunami wave strikes Indonesian pop band during show

Kink

#258 Post by Kink » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:11 pm

Andy F wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:06 pm
It is so suppressed, no one will figure it out unless they want to spend the time to do so.

A Tsunami just hit Indonesia, 0755 PST 12-23-2018. Over 220 has drowned. Tsunami wave strikes Indonesian pop band during show
Sad our neighbors were from indonesia and they hadn't heard from some of their loved ones last night. I've been tracking krakatau since the kilauea event this year, as soon as sunspots dropped, it started increasing activity. I'm going to post a PDF here in the PDF zone soon showing the correlation between GSMs and large VEI/seismic uptick in activity during them.

Here's some of my own research/connections I've made so far:

As far as what I've been doing to prepare, I've been fasting a lot. Slowly working my way to a week with no food. I dropped 7lbs in 2 days doing this but gained it back thanks to some ganja, trying to prepare myself for what it's going to be like to live with hunger pangs. Working on my third firewood crib here as well, and bought some tools so I can sharpen my own chainsaw blades in the future. Oh and figured out my chainsaw has a freaking chain bar oil reservoir I never knew about, so filled it up with Canola oil and we're good to go now! Tip: Canola oil is best in the winter, vegetable oil is for the summer for anyone with one/looking to get a chainsaw.

Andy F

#259 Post by Andy F » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:35 pm

I haven't looked yet for updates on the Tsunami. It is scary and I hope your neighbors hear something good soon. Dr Omar Zaid lives in Indonesia, I'm heading over to his feed later.

Right on! Fasting does require a certain mind set to be successful. When I was in my mid 30s, I fasted for 39 days on only water. After the 8th day, I was curiously calm in both mind and body, a feeling I'd never experienced before. But, I later learned that feeling of calm is caused by a fully "tuned" up primary energy given from only fat burning metabolism as opposed to the starving zombie like neurotic highs and lows caused by "carb" only metabolism and the feast versus famine no food available scenario. I'd touched on that fat vs carb burning metabolism topic in PDF Zone.

Thank you for posting a PDF in the Zone, I thought I was alone there :mrgreen: Company is good...

Andy F

#260 Post by Andy F » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:52 pm

MY personal and true story, if anyone has the guts to challenge, go right ahead :mrgreen:

In my last RN career, in one particular flu/pneumonia season, after watching 3 to 6 elders die each year for the previous 4 years and every danged one get deathly sick with the green lung yogurt thick exudate, I volunteered by refusing to get involved with giving the vaccines to 120 elders one year in a nursing home. Psychology is so cool. By my refusing to agree peacefully to give vaccines (verbally) all the other RN's ganged up on me and had management force me to give the vaccines to the 120 elders. Ah HA! Psychology worked well, so that was too cool. So I proceeded to act like I was annoyed. I did NOT give any elder who lived in the nursing home any of the two vaccines, but SAID I gave it.

NOT ONE ELDER DIED, NOT ONE ELDER GOT SICK THAT ENTIRE WINTER SEASON!!!!!!!

The doctors, the hospital and the rest of the businesses involved in sick care were LIVID. The EVIL Management at the nursing home demanded repeatedly INTERROGATING ME FOR over 3 months, "DID YOU GIVE THE VACCINES?!?!?!"
My answer? "YES." I lied. I'm glad I lied. I saved lives. So, the CDC can kiss my anarchist grits. I know the truth about their dam'd vaccines, all of them, and I did not kill 3 to 6 elders like every one else has and will continue to do so, like robots they are, following orders. I WILL FOREVER REFUSE VACCINES. I also know about the other vaccines, like brain "fried" damaging injury caused from Gardasil-9.
I know about ALL the vaccines. Now, you know too.

The end of the story, I had to run for my life for several years. That story, has not ended, yet.